SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 18, 2011, 12:50 PM
Administrator

Default Hot Biz Trends for 2012...got any? Here's a few of mine...

In only 14 days...

Are you ready?

Most will keep on keeping on...especially if what you got going on is working, profitable and still enjoyable.

for us, butterflies, who flutter from one thing to the next...well, what is the NEXT thing for you.. going to be????

I'm putting the finishing touches on a new work, 40 years of biz-op, the winners, the losers the flukes...which give my favs and the tested and proven things...

MY future is in FOOD, for the most part, or so my plans say...but, over the last few years, everytime I make plans, the gods laugh at me and send a challenge...may change my name to Job pretty soon...ha.

I like hot dogs and ice cream. Are people going to stop eating?

Is there a market...can I offer up something different...is location important?????

All questions I'm researching the answers to...

And in my sparetime, maybe teaching sq1 too.

But, I like FOOD...

There are other so-called evergreen businesses...

like ADVERTISING...one apparently hot idea is using the USPS Every
Door Delivery program to mail either postcards...some like great big ones...to a more targeted direct mail piece...

since USPS is undergoing great changes, you may want to take advantage of this program...see usps Every Door program...

Yea, small mom and pops still need customers...find a way to give them more business...you have a business...only downside, you have to do face to face selling to get ads on your programs...

with food, they come to me...if the location is right...

everyone has to eat...and most, indulge themselves.

Also, service businesses, like Headlight Cleaning is going to continue to boom as people continue to hold onto their cars and homes...and the DIY home improvement as well as making your home more ... comfy...will continue to be big trends...

People will get married, have babies, get divorced, to into retirement and die...a parade of life business is a good thing to have.

And they will continue to eat too. YEA for me, maybe.

I'm experimenting with whipped ice creams, supposedly a hot trend coming our way...a lighter, yet still creamy and yummy frozen treat...

And hot dogs, my special blend...

Well, these are a few of my trends...and of course, there are literally 1001 ways and things you can do to be happy while making money, even in your spare time...

OR in case you are ready to do something totally different.

New Year...new ideas...new opportunities... what are you looking forward too...for me, the
b
e
a
c
h
f i n a l l y and

some HOT DOGS and

ICE CREAM...

AND IMPROVED HEALTH...which is the bigger goal...so as to enjoy the other stuff...

40 years of biz-op

the winners
the losers
the flukes...

it amazes me what Ive seen in the last 40 years...and I look forward to being amazed in 2012

so, whatcha keepin Ur eye on???? care to share?????

gjabiz

Ps. I see a lot less Internet in my future. How about you?