SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old January 10, 2019, 05:25 PM

Default Khouji123 - Just be glad you do not live in Australia-48 Bucks!

Thanks Mr K,

A customer in Australia ALREADY bought a LED Flame Hat.

Down under he paid 48.00

instead of 16.00 here on amazon.com in the USA.

Yikes.

Glenn
Old January 10, 2019, 05:49 PM

Default CH #24 - Direct Response Test on a Forum

Thanks Gordon,

IF You were a Betting Man - Gordon/Dien - fellow sm biz Entrepreneurs at SowPub.com....

What do you Guess will happen with VAL (Name Changed)
Who asked a Question on the Alignable biz forum?

And Got an Answer from me that will SOLVE HER Problem
if she ASKS me for a Free Report.

I'm thinking 95/5.

5% Chance she ASKS for a F-r-e-e Report.

(EDITORS NOTE - I've decided to TAKE THE BULL By The Horns and ACTUALLY
Make People who ask Questions on Alignable - MORE MUNNY.)

Should be INTERESTING.

But We ARE TRACKING and MEASURING - So we know my efforts seem to be Driving up The # of Visits to my version of a Landing Page - www.BigBrassOnes.com

=============
=============
ALIGNABLE SENDS me these Little UpDates.
(But the Tracking on my BigBrassones - site says VISITS are going up too.)

Hi Glenn,
Your activity drove 73 people to visit your profile in the last 90 days. Nice work!
=============

LATEST ALIGNABLE Direct Response ARTICLE -

——————
"How can I get my long term clients to leave a Google review?"
-----------------
Happy New Year Val,

Excellent Question.

I
USE
BRIBERY!

Ethical BRIBES. But Still... Bribes.

BRIBE REPORTS Get my Happy Buyers and Clients to Write Great Reviews and Testimonials.

HERE's How It Works.

(EDITORS NOTE - Val - I looked at your website. And the list of Biz Owners You Work with. Home owners are Up Top - So they must be Your Most Frequent Customers. But Commercial Accounts can Be More Lucrative. I see you list CAR WASHES.)
=======
=======
I'm Writing a Series of Books about PROVEN Referral Systems we've Collected
by working with and interviewing Self Made M*illionaires.

So I pulled #33 out of 50 Referral Systems to the TOP.

STEP I - You Might send them a List of Munny Making Reports to CHOOSE FROM. (SEE LIST BELOW.)

STEP II - You Then email or call them and ASK, "Which one of these SPECIAL REPORT Munny making Ideas Do You Want me to SEND you as a THANK YOU REWARD for Writing a short Testimonial?"

STEP III - You Send them the 1st Part of the REPORT - Just before THE GOOD STUFF if they don't Take Action. As a Fun Reminder.

THESE
are
Great Fun to do Val.

So let me know which one YOU Would Like me to Send You.

I am writing an entire book of 50 six and 7 figure Referral Systems. So gotta Write them up anyway.
========
========
#33 - Car Wash Referral System. Roger - a Car Wash Owner we Helped - Stood at a Jay Abraham event. Gave us Credit for DOUBLING his P*rofits. (A) Changed his sign - (B) Changed his Up-sell Pitch - (C) Created Waiting room Referral System among rich car owners.

=====
#1 - Floyd - Beauty Parlor and Mall Kiosk DOUBLE REFERRAL System. Part I - Is a Front End Video. Part II - Is a Back End Referral For Do-It-Yourself Cosmetics S*ales.
=====
#2 - Matt - PlayGround Equipment Referral System - Refers Matt To Home Porch Deck Buyers.
=====
#3 - Henry - Dental Clown/Magician Referral System. Henry employs 7 full time Dentists. Has 780,000 patients. Does Clown Magic At Trade Shows, State Fairs, Schools and Church and Chamber of Commerce Events. Henry’s Name-Based Toothbrush - REFERRAL SYSTEM is really Clever.
=====
#4 - Jim - Bloodhound Referral System for His Architect Business. Jim calls the Guys working construction sites his “Bloodhounds.” And his Referral Reward System is Stupidly Obvious and OTHERS Pay for each Referal.
=====

#5 - Stan - M*illion D*ollar Construction Site Equipment Referral System. Stan Flies 10 or 20 Prospects -at a time- to a Resort for a Golfing Weekend. Then Calls each prospect when everybody gets home to Get Their Order. Often 20 out of 20 B*UY - which means 20 M*illion Bucks for 2 days of Golfing.
=====

#6 - Earl - Tank and DumpTruck Referral System at his Car Dealership in Alabama.
=====
#7 - Bob - 4.7 Mil a year Carpet Cleaning Referral System. Furniture, Mattresses, Carpentry, Plumbing, Painting, Remodeling - Tiny Signs.
=====
#8 - Bob - 4.7 Mil a Year Carpet Cleaning Referral System. Referrals to M*illion Dollar Home owners come from Charity Chef Banquets (Clean-Up-On-Aisle-2-Demo’s).
=====
#9 - Patrick - Physical Therapist Referral System - Which we Set up for him. Refers 20+ Limping - Hurting Golfers Back to his office per Week - for Treatment.
=====
#10 - Jackson - Charity Speech And Interactive Sampling Bribes to Affluent Attendees Creates Repeated Referrals to His Cosmetics and Perfume MLM Down-line members. (Jackson was more successful than the entire company. So Headquarters moved to Canada.)
=====
#11 - 450K in 3 Months - Flea Market Referral System. Barbara’s Daughter Misty
Refers 100’s of mothers and daughters back to her mom’s table. Barbara is a teacher.
=====
#12 - Salina’s Face Cream Trade Show and Health Fair Referral System. Salina’s HUSBAND Frank is 100% of Her Referral System. Women in the crowd go get their Friends and POINT.
=====
#13 - Brent - NYCity Taxi Cab Referral System Creates 500% Higher Tips. Find out why Brent only Works at Night. Where Brent Waits to Find M*illionaire Patrons. The REFERRAL SYSTEM that nabs him more Business than Competing Drivers. And how He RAISES His Tips 5 Times.
=====
#14 - Mindy’s 90,000.00 Recycling Machine Referral System. Clever Referral Method Mindy used her 1st S*ale to Sell 3 more in 30 days.

=====
#15 - Brandy - How Brandy Used An ETHICAL BLACKMAIL Referral System inside Health Clubs to FORCE the owners to B*UY his 150,000.00 Computerized Exercise System. (Heh heh heh - And Those Little PROGRESS REPORT - Print-Out Pages SEEM So Harmless.)
=====
#16 - GrandMaster Kim’s - Endorsed Referral System that she uses to Sell a Vitamin MLM. Kim is the Only 5th Degree BlackBelt Master from Korea. I Watched her Teach a woman in a wheelchair to Break a Board with her hand. But Her Endorsed Referral System - Can Be Used anywhere.

A - How Dan Kennedy uses a ENDORSED REFERRAL System to Make Tens of Millions.

B - Endorsed Referrals Are The #1 Way Jay Abraham Does Business. (I know cuz I Bartered my way to 15 of Jay’s events.)

C - My former Client - Hollywood Bartender - Bryan RedField - used Endorsed Referral System to Sell 1000’s of Copies of his book, “Bartenders Guide on How to Pick Up Women.”
=====
#17 - Tracy’s Construction Supplies Self Referral System. Her 6 Foot Tall System REFERS her from the Receptionist to The Executive Secretary - then to the CEO. Then Credentials her with the Board of Directors.

I didn't think all 50 would Fit in this Box. So Quit at 17.

Thanks,
Glenn Osborn
M*illionaire Mastermind Marketing Association
Old January 11, 2019, 08:49 AM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Thanks... I appreciate (and learn) from it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
#16 - GrandMaster Kim’s - Endorsed Referral System that she uses to Sell a Vitamin MLM. Kim is the Only 5th Degree BlackBelt Master from Korea. I Watched her Teach a woman in a wheelchair to Break a Board with her hand. But Her Endorsed Referral System - Can Be Used anywhere.

A - How Dan Kennedy uses a ENDORSED REFERRAL System to Make Tens of Millions.

B - Endorsed Referrals Are The #1 Way Jay Abraham Does Business. (I know cuz I Bartered my way to 15 of Jay’s events.)

C - My former Client - Hollywood Bartender - Bryan RedField - used Endorsed Referral System to Sell 1000’s of Copies of his book, “Bartenders Guide on How to Pick Up Women.”
Hi Glenn,

I love your endorsed referral stuff... Admittedly, I'm not great at it. I should definitely go out and practice it more!

Thanks again for sharing... I really appreciate (and learn) from it...

Best wishes,

Dien
Old January 11, 2019, 08:58 AM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Sydney is expensiiiive...

Quote:
Thanks Mr K,

A customer in Australia ALREADY bought a LED Flame Hat.

Down under he paid 48.00

instead of 16.00 here on amazon.com in the USA.

Yikes.

Glenn
Hi Glenn,

You're not wrong... Almost everything is pricier here downunder...

I guess they have to transport it further. Also, can't bulk buy it as much (due to a smaller population)... Australia has a population size somewhere between Florida and Texas...

Sydney's now made it to the Top 10 Most Expensive Cities in the World! (It's #10...)

World's most expensive cities for 2018
http://www.traveller.com.au/worlds-m...-top-10-h0xnj6

More expensive than any US city, but still less expensive than Singapore (which is #1 for expensiveness)!

Actually, I'm a bit surprised, as I thought San Francisco / Silicon Valley would be one of the priciest...

Best wishes,

Dien
Old January 11, 2019, 03:15 PM

Default CH #24 - Try To Guess The Book Title That Got The Most Votes

Thanks Dien,

One of the following Book Headlines Got
300% more votes than any other.

A 2nd - Title got 200% more votes than all the rest. (Except for the #1 Winner)

CAN
YOU
GUESS the 2 winners?

=========
=========
PLEASE PICK ONE
Headline from The
Following List:

A - Solve Your New-Client-Getting-Problem
w/54 New Referral Systems

B - What M*illionaire Small Business Owners Know
About These 54 Referrals Systems That You Don’t

C - What If You Had Access to the DETAILS of
54 Referral Systems That Nobody ELSE Knew About?

D - 54 Referral Systems We *Borrowed*
From Their M*illionaire Inventors

E - 54 Solutions to Your New Customer Referral Problems

F - The Reason Why Our NEW Referral System Collection
Is Better Than 10 Grand In The Bank

G - Visualize Yourself Kicking The Stuffing Out of
Your Competitors with 54 Referral Systems

H - 54 Referral Secrets of M*illionaire Entrepreneurs

I - IF YOU AGREE “The Herd” is Always Wrong
Then 54 Proven Referral Ideas from MAVERICK
M*illionaires World-wide Will Interest You

J - Imagine Yourself RAISING Your P*rices Using
54 Referral Strategies Nobody Else Has

K - How to REFER Yourself To Extra MUNNY
With 54 Invisible Guns AKA Referral System

L - YOU CHOOSE - Get Robbed By Social Media
Bandits Or Grow Your S*ales w/54 Referral Systems

M - Just Suppose You Could REFER Yourself Clients,
RAISE Your Fees & AVOID Thieving Competitors w/
54 SECRET Referral Systems?

N - SUFFERING From **Lack-a-Referral-Itis**?
Then Our 54 NEW Referral Systems Might Be
The Cure.

O - Start Your Own P*ROFIT-PARTY
w/54 Totally New Referral Referral Systems

P - SCANDALOUS - How Dare You Refer Yourself Richer in 2019
Using 54 COVERT Referral Systems

Q - Your Invitation to LAUGH-All-The-Way-To-The-Bank
w/54 ODD Referral Systems

R - You Already Depend on Referrals - So Why Not
Add a 7-Figure Referral System YOU CONTROL?

=======
=======
Thanks Dien,

The REASON we Bribe Our Customer list to VOTE on Headlines
is simple.

I
always
Guess
Wrong.

The book Title will be:

AND
the
Subhead -

Thanks,
Glenn
Old January 11, 2019, 09:15 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default I guessed wrong... :)

Quote:
The REASON we Bribe Our Customer list to VOTE on Headlines
is simple.

I
always
Guess
Wrong.

The book Title will be:

AND
the
Subhead -

Thanks,
Glenn
Hi Glenn,

Well, I guessed wrong!

I liked B & D...

B - What M*illionaire Small Business Owners Know
About These 54 Referrals Systems That You Don’t

D - 54 Referral Systems We *Borrowed*
From Their M*illionaire Inventors

I think I liked the word "millionaire" in it (though it's possible it's overused - I guess that's why you have to test)!

Thanks Glenn for sharing this... It's always fascinating to guess (and to be wrong)...

Best wishes,

Dien
Old January 12, 2019, 05:21 PM

Default CH #25 - Donna Has BRASS OVARIES

Happy New Year Gordon,

Funny story.

It's Amazing what you can do When You Face a Deadline.

=========
=========
CHAPTER #25 - Donna Has BRASS OVARIES

Happy New Year,

One day on the phone I was Regaling Donna about how a little Girl of 14 or so Earned the World Record for Girl Scout Cookies.

HINT:

She Used a Raffle Based Referral System.

In order to ENTER her Raffle (To win a 2 Day Resort Vacation) You had to B*UY not just a box of cookies. But a CASE OF Cookies.

Donna Interrupted.

“That’s nothing.”

“That girl had plenty of time to sell her cookies. NO PRESSURE. And an Entire Year to Plan. ME? My niece couldn’t sell hers. Or her Girl friends either. So they Piled them on My Porch - with 2 Days to go before The Deadline.”

ME - Why would they do that?

Donna - “Me and my big mouth. I bragged I could sell 10 Times more cookies
than she could with one hand tied behind my back. And she said, “Can you sell what I have left over? And I said, “Sure.”

ME - How come you had Everybody’s left-over cookies on your porch?

Donna - “My niece told everybody I could sell theirs too.”

ME - Wait. Wait. I remember this story. You called a Friend. You Both put on your Bikini’s and drove from Construction site to Site. Sold a Pick Up Truck Load of Girl scout cookies.

Donna - “True. But we ran out of time that Saturday. Nobody working Construction on Sunday. And Monday was the Cookie Deadline.

ME - So What did you do?

Donna - “I probably shouldn’t tell you this. I’m not proud of it. But I PANICKED. Plus I was not going to go back to my smart Assed Niece and Her Friends a hear, I TOLD YOU SHE COULDN’T SELL THEM.”

“So.

“I Loaded all the rest of the cookies into the back of my pickup.

“Then I drove in and out of Mall Parking Lots until I S*old every damn box of cookies on the Truck.

ME - “What did you DO? Hold a Gun on people While they were walking to their Cars?”

Donna - “Not Exactly. But Close.

ME - “REALLY?”

Donna - “Well, You see, I remembered how I saw a Little Girl in the Airport at 1am - She Walked around with a Sign. And cleaned up — selling Magazine Subscriptions.”

ME - “What kind of sign.”

Donna - “A DEAF and DUMB Sign.”

ME - “NO - YOU DIDN’T”

Donna - “Oh yes I did.”

ME - So Pretend I’m a guy walking to my car in a Mall Parking Lot. Drive me thru it.”

Donna - “Funny guy. ha ha. Drive me thru it.”

Donna - “Ok. When I saw a Well dressed Man walking across an UpScale Mall Parking Lot I drove up next to him. Cut him off from his car. HELD Up a sign.

“Deaf & Dumb
2 Kids”

“Then

“Flipped my sign over.

“10 Boxes
Girl Scout
Cookies - $25

ME - “And You Sold an Entire PickUp Truck full of Girl Scout Cookies - ON A SUNDAY - without saying ONE SINGLE WORD?

Donna - “Yep. But I Got a Bit Punchy at the end. When the last guy said, “OK - Here’s 25 Bucks.” I got EXCITED. Forgot I Couldn't Talk. And I Yelled, “THANKS.”

ME - Laughing. “What Happened?”

Donna - I thought he was going to ATTACK me. I burnt rubber. I could see him chasing me in my rear view mirror — on foot.

ME - So My guess is you didn’t mention THIS PART of Your S*ales Strategy to your Niece.

Donna - “Heck no. They only Heard The BIKINI S*ales Story. I shouldn’t have told YOU. You are a good Listener.”
Old January 14, 2019, 12:09 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Not "PC"... but it's true...

Quote:
ME - So My guess is you didn’t mention THIS PART of Your S*ales Strategy to your Niece.

Donna - “Heck no. They only Heard The BIKINI S*ales Story. I shouldn’t have told YOU. You are a good Listener.”
Hi Glenn,

Amazing story... Thanks for sharing!

On the second part, people will buy out of guilt... Various charities use this form of persuasion all the time...

But, back to the first part. It reminds me of an experience I had...

Around 11 years ago, I took on a sales job, to improve my sales skills. (Gordon recommended it to me...) I decided to take on a job selling comedy club tickets.

One thing we did was go to a big festival, where we were free to sell to anyone there.

I decided to get "attention" by putting on a clown wig, etc. (If I were to do it again, I would do it differently and find something very inexpensive to give away...)

At the end of the day, we all gathered to see how many we had sold. Pretty much all the guys did poorly... But many of the girls made a lot of sales!

Which girls? Well... My observation was that the ones with the most sales were those with the plunging necklines!

It's not "PC" to say this... But that's my observation... Make of it what you will!

Best wishes,

Dien
Old January 21, 2019, 10:28 AM

Default CH #26 - Extra C*ASH from Celebrity/SuperStar Ideas

Thanks Gordon,

I Got EXCITED About this Idea for a Info Product.

Because Everybody is CRAZY About Celebrities - right?

BUT.

Nobody knows what the Fickle-Finger-of-Public-Opinion Will THINK - Until
You ASK.

So I ASKED.

Anyone Wanna GUESS the Winner of This OPINION POLL?

Thanks,
Glenn

P.S. - Almost Forgot.

Here is The BRIBE I am writing up - right now.

YOUR BRIBE REPORT - (When you send in Your Opinion)

"The 6 Words Dan SAYS to Get S*old Out Movie/Theater Seats.
Front Row seats at Sports Events. Rooms at S*old out Hotels
and Resorts AND Get Called By Name by every single person at a Swanky Restaurant - with ONE PHONE Call from Home

And - YES - I have Done all of the above
except Front Row Seats at Sports Stadiums.

============
============

Celebrity Superstars Extra C*ash Ideas -

Which of The Following
Celebrity Ideas - is Your FAVORITE?

I - Katherine Hepburn taught me how to Adapt “The Endorsement Letter” to Write P*rofitable Emails and Snail Mail Offers.

A - Kate used this idea to Skyrocket the Fees She Got Paid to Act In Movies.

B - Kate was a GENIUS. And often Bought the rights to a book. Paid to have a Script done. Resold it to a Studio.
And all this -in an Age - when women were SEEN but not heard.

C - Endorsement is The ONLY Copywriting Concept Jay Abraham Ever Uses for Clients.

=====
=====
II - COLE PORTER - The Famous 1930’s Song Writer (“Don’t Fence ME In”/“I’ve Got You Under My Skin”)
Home Referral System which I use to FLY without Luggage.

A - We Adapted an idea from a VERY R*ICH friend of Song-Writer Cole Porter. Mr Millionaire flew all over the world with Cole Porter. Without any Luggage. No clothes. No underwear. Nothing.

B - I Don’t like Airport People going thru my luggage.

C - So I adapted Mr M*illionaires idea. So now - no matter what city I fly into. ONE PHONE CALL from Home - Before I get on a plane - gets Me a F_R_E_E shopper. (The stuff you need at a strange city are CHEAP. But Where do you Find a F-r-e-e Shopper?)

D - We tap into an EXISTING -No-Charge-Referral-Network- to get The right size suits, shirts, pants, shoes, socks, underwear, Toothpaste, toothbrush.

E - The FUN Part? My F-r-e-e Shopper Either Tosses all my Stuff thru the window of my taxi - as we drive by. Or sends everything to MY Hotel.

=====
=====
III - Lily Tomlin - Had a F-r-e-e Strategy for Arriving in a LIMO when she did Stand-Up-Comedy.
Result? She got VIP Treatment from affluent Club Owners.

A - We’ve Adapted HER idea so I can Show Up and Get out of a Tesla Model X - the HUNDRED FIFTY THOUSAND D*OLLAR Car with the BatWing Doors - In Front of a Clients Office.

B - So I can Drive Up in a Tesla X - Before I give a Speech.

C - Show Up in a Tesla X - In front of a Restaurant - to meet a Prospect.

D - Did I mention - A, B, C Are F-r-e-e?

=====
=====
IV - Hollywood Movie Producer & Academy Award Winner (Who I Promised Would Remain Anonymous) Pretends to Be UpSet When he gets 2X - 3X - 5X more food than he orders at Fast Food Drive Thru Windows.

A - What Mr Mystery Says.

B - What Mr Mystery Does.

C - How he takes Extra Food Back and Feeds his Office staff.

=====
=====
V - Barbra Streisand taught me how she got TENS of THOUSANDS of D*ollars worth of F-r-e-e Stuff - when she first started out.

A - FROM HOME - We Adapted her idea to ADD 10K Of Value For Client Events.

B - From Home - Add THOUSANDS Of D*ollars Before Video Conference Programs.

C - Raise Client P*rices Thru The Roof - By SkyRocketing the Perceived Value
of any offer. Nifty Industry Centric Strategy - From Home.

=====
=====
VI - Chicken Soup for The Soul Partner - Jack Canfield - Taught 3000 People (PLUS ME) in a Las Vegas Banquet Room -
a Duck -
Duck
Goose
Referral
Circle
System that Creates 50 to 100 Referrals - for each 5 People in The Circle of Chairs.

(EDITORS NOTE - You can do this anywhere. Church, a Business Meeting, At Lunch with friends. Amazing.)

A - JACK - Then Explained that THE REASON the 3000 People were at the 7000.00 Vegas Event - Was Because 100% of them Got REFERRED There - by A few 100 people - Using The “Duck - Duck - Refer-Mastermind Circle System.”

B - This is a 8 year old company - which Fills it's seats each Quarter BY Referral! With this Mastermind Circle.

Thanks,
Glenn

P.S. - PLEASE - Email me your #1 FAVORITE - Celebrity Idea to [email protected]
Old January 22, 2019, 08:18 AM
Onwards and upwards!

Default The power of celebrities...!

Quote:
VI - Chicken Soup for The Soul Partner - Jack Canfield - Taught 3000 People (PLUS ME) in a Las Vegas Banquet Room -
a Duck -
Duck
Goose
Referral
Circle
System that Creates 50 to 100 Referrals - for each 5 People in The Circle of Chairs.

(EDITORS NOTE - You can do this anywhere. Church, a Business Meeting, At Lunch with friends. Amazing.)

A - JACK - Then Explained that THE REASON the 3000 People were at the 7000.00 Vegas Event - Was Because 100% of them Got REFERRED There - by A few 100 people - Using The “Duck - Duck - Refer-Mastermind Circle System.”

B - This is a 8 year old company - which Fills it's seats each Quarter BY Referral! With this Mastermind Circle.

Thanks,
Glenn

P.S. - PLEASE - Email me your #1 FAVORITE - Celebrity Idea to [email protected]
Hi Glenn,

Thanks for those great examples of using Celebrities!

Everyone wants to know the "secrets" of the celebrities... I'm sure that's one of the big selling points of those various gossip mags...

Great tip! (By example.)

I liked the one above best.

Best wishes,

Dien