SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 10, 2019, 05:49 PM

Default CH #24 - Direct Response Test on a Forum

Thanks Gordon,

IF You were a Betting Man - Gordon/Dien - fellow sm biz Entrepreneurs at SowPub.com....

What do you Guess will happen with VAL (Name Changed)
Who asked a Question on the Alignable biz forum?

And Got an Answer from me that will SOLVE HER Problem
if she ASKS me for a Free Report.

I'm thinking 95/5.

5% Chance she ASKS for a F-r-e-e Report.

(EDITORS NOTE - I've decided to TAKE THE BULL By The Horns and ACTUALLY
Make People who ask Questions on Alignable - MORE MUNNY.)

Should be INTERESTING.

But We ARE TRACKING and MEASURING - So we know my efforts seem to be Driving up The # of Visits to my version of a Landing Page - www.BigBrassOnes.com

=============
=============
ALIGNABLE SENDS me these Little UpDates.
(But the Tracking on my BigBrassones - site says VISITS are going up too.)

Hi Glenn,
Your activity drove 73 people to visit your profile in the last 90 days. Nice work!
=============

LATEST ALIGNABLE Direct Response ARTICLE -

——————
"How can I get my long term clients to leave a Google review?"
-----------------
Happy New Year Val,

Excellent Question.

I
USE
BRIBERY!

Ethical BRIBES. But Still... Bribes.

BRIBE REPORTS Get my Happy Buyers and Clients to Write Great Reviews and Testimonials.

HERE's How It Works.

(EDITORS NOTE - Val - I looked at your website. And the list of Biz Owners You Work with. Home owners are Up Top - So they must be Your Most Frequent Customers. But Commercial Accounts can Be More Lucrative. I see you list CAR WASHES.)
=======
=======
I'm Writing a Series of Books about PROVEN Referral Systems we've Collected
by working with and interviewing Self Made M*illionaires.

So I pulled #33 out of 50 Referral Systems to the TOP.

STEP I - You Might send them a List of Munny Making Reports to CHOOSE FROM. (SEE LIST BELOW.)

STEP II - You Then email or call them and ASK, "Which one of these SPECIAL REPORT Munny making Ideas Do You Want me to SEND you as a THANK YOU REWARD for Writing a short Testimonial?"

STEP III - You Send them the 1st Part of the REPORT - Just before THE GOOD STUFF if they don't Take Action. As a Fun Reminder.

THESE
are
Great Fun to do Val.

So let me know which one YOU Would Like me to Send You.

I am writing an entire book of 50 six and 7 figure Referral Systems. So gotta Write them up anyway.
========
========
#33 - Car Wash Referral System. Roger - a Car Wash Owner we Helped - Stood at a Jay Abraham event. Gave us Credit for DOUBLING his P*rofits. (A) Changed his sign - (B) Changed his Up-sell Pitch - (C) Created Waiting room Referral System among rich car owners.

=====
#1 - Floyd - Beauty Parlor and Mall Kiosk DOUBLE REFERRAL System. Part I - Is a Front End Video. Part II - Is a Back End Referral For Do-It-Yourself Cosmetics S*ales.
=====
#2 - Matt - PlayGround Equipment Referral System - Refers Matt To Home Porch Deck Buyers.
=====
#3 - Henry - Dental Clown/Magician Referral System. Henry employs 7 full time Dentists. Has 780,000 patients. Does Clown Magic At Trade Shows, State Fairs, Schools and Church and Chamber of Commerce Events. Henry’s Name-Based Toothbrush - REFERRAL SYSTEM is really Clever.
=====
#4 - Jim - Bloodhound Referral System for His Architect Business. Jim calls the Guys working construction sites his “Bloodhounds.” And his Referral Reward System is Stupidly Obvious and OTHERS Pay for each Referal.
=====

#5 - Stan - M*illion D*ollar Construction Site Equipment Referral System. Stan Flies 10 or 20 Prospects -at a time- to a Resort for a Golfing Weekend. Then Calls each prospect when everybody gets home to Get Their Order. Often 20 out of 20 B*UY - which means 20 M*illion Bucks for 2 days of Golfing.
=====

#6 - Earl - Tank and DumpTruck Referral System at his Car Dealership in Alabama.
=====
#7 - Bob - 4.7 Mil a year Carpet Cleaning Referral System. Furniture, Mattresses, Carpentry, Plumbing, Painting, Remodeling - Tiny Signs.
=====
#8 - Bob - 4.7 Mil a Year Carpet Cleaning Referral System. Referrals to M*illion Dollar Home owners come from Charity Chef Banquets (Clean-Up-On-Aisle-2-Demo’s).
=====
#9 - Patrick - Physical Therapist Referral System - Which we Set up for him. Refers 20+ Limping - Hurting Golfers Back to his office per Week - for Treatment.
=====
#10 - Jackson - Charity Speech And Interactive Sampling Bribes to Affluent Attendees Creates Repeated Referrals to His Cosmetics and Perfume MLM Down-line members. (Jackson was more successful than the entire company. So Headquarters moved to Canada.)
=====
#11 - 450K in 3 Months - Flea Market Referral System. Barbara’s Daughter Misty
Refers 100’s of mothers and daughters back to her mom’s table. Barbara is a teacher.
=====
#12 - Salina’s Face Cream Trade Show and Health Fair Referral System. Salina’s HUSBAND Frank is 100% of Her Referral System. Women in the crowd go get their Friends and POINT.
=====
#13 - Brent - NYCity Taxi Cab Referral System Creates 500% Higher Tips. Find out why Brent only Works at Night. Where Brent Waits to Find M*illionaire Patrons. The REFERRAL SYSTEM that nabs him more Business than Competing Drivers. And how He RAISES His Tips 5 Times.
=====
#14 - Mindy’s 90,000.00 Recycling Machine Referral System. Clever Referral Method Mindy used her 1st S*ale to Sell 3 more in 30 days.

=====
#15 - Brandy - How Brandy Used An ETHICAL BLACKMAIL Referral System inside Health Clubs to FORCE the owners to B*UY his 150,000.00 Computerized Exercise System. (Heh heh heh - And Those Little PROGRESS REPORT - Print-Out Pages SEEM So Harmless.)
=====
#16 - GrandMaster Kim’s - Endorsed Referral System that she uses to Sell a Vitamin MLM. Kim is the Only 5th Degree BlackBelt Master from Korea. I Watched her Teach a woman in a wheelchair to Break a Board with her hand. But Her Endorsed Referral System - Can Be Used anywhere.

A - How Dan Kennedy uses a ENDORSED REFERRAL System to Make Tens of Millions.

B - Endorsed Referrals Are The #1 Way Jay Abraham Does Business. (I know cuz I Bartered my way to 15 of Jay’s events.)

C - My former Client - Hollywood Bartender - Bryan RedField - used Endorsed Referral System to Sell 1000’s of Copies of his book, “Bartenders Guide on How to Pick Up Women.”
=====
#17 - Tracy’s Construction Supplies Self Referral System. Her 6 Foot Tall System REFERS her from the Receptionist to The Executive Secretary - then to the CEO. Then Credentials her with the Board of Directors.

I didn't think all 50 would Fit in this Box. So Quit at 17.

Thanks,
Glenn Osborn
M*illionaire Mastermind Marketing Association