SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 24, 2022, 10:47 AM

Default Re: Thanks Glenn, meditation is the "utlimate mind control"

I really need to do my morning meditations before I read these threads.

Meditation turned around for me when I shifted from the quiet or blank the mind style to discursive. Pick a theme and explore it in depth. Whenever you get distracted trace your thoughts back to the theme again. Keep going for 15 minutes.

A small booklet (hotsheet) of meditation themes for a specific topic could be interesting. Attract your soul mate, etc. Another with a set of affirmations with instructions on how to do them effectively. A related astrological pendant might be offered in the back. Venus for love, etc...

Thanks Gordon and Glenn. You got me thinking yet again!

Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
Thanks Glenn, love your thinking cap.

Meditation is a market, with several niches within it, mindfulness is only one, mostly female and a ready to spend group.

Spiritual meditation is more purposeful, bringing one closer to their "source".

Healthy meditation is quieting the mind, and there is a meditation for suggestion too. All great niches in the market. And all meditation is MIND CONTROL, quite literally, getting control of your mind, often in essence, to shut up or be quiet, stopping the inner dialogs.

In MIND CONTOL markets, we think of other people's minds being controlled, but I think you are onto something. Huge crowds with money, like in the dating market' so maybe

How to Meditate The Love of Your Life into Existance.

Let meditation be your guide to love.

From meditation to visualization; the secret to turning a quiet mind into
manifestaion magnet. (I like this one)

And I think they LOVE the "idea" of being in control of their mind, feel it is their time, just for them, when they can shut the big bad world out and let it all go. I don't how many actually are able to clear their mind, but this is where Cialdini might ponder, committment and consistency.

If THEY commit to meditation, then we as marketers at least know some idea of what they buy; like meditation helpers: amulets, talismans, touch stones, etc. Sound recordings (big one), anything they THINK will make the very difficult task of quieting the mind down, should be a good seller.

As for PI, that would have to be sold as a secret, at a very high price, to a select group of people; marketers, copywriters, salespeople, persuaders, politicians, etc. so they could be a part of the secret society which Blair Warren explains so well in FORBIDDEN PERSUADERS. It should never get a mainstream definition, only the few, the chosen, the selected, would be taught the secrets of PI MIND CONTROL.

My new Frequency Generator might be a good item, it not only helps meditators to get quiet, by directing their energy inward...it allows the user to project and broadcast outward directly into other minds...so an actual mind control device. How much should I charge for it?

Gordon