SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old October 28, 2020, 05:41 PM
Administrator

Default Have you asked this question? You should.

The question we all should be asking is:

WHICH businesses are doing better today than they were one year ago?

I focus on small business, of course some giants, Johnson and Johnson comes to mind, are cashing in with their research (billions have been given to a handful of companies to find a "cure" {vaccination}).

We all know about those businesses doing poorly or going under. All things delivery have boomed. It is one of best sectors of our economy.

Last month Walmart kicked off their membership to fight against AMAZON PRIME. Early reports, that I can find, say it is going great. Free delivery from Walmart? It is a dream come true for millions.

When we thought about this, we did so with a business in mind. We want to see which ones would be good HOSTS, for some Co-Op advertising, which I predict will be a big winner in the coming year.

Put your thinking caps on, and find the businesses in your area which are doing great. How can you help them get even more business and put some casheroo in your pockets too.

Gordon
Old October 28, 2020, 06:36 PM

Default Re: Have you asked this question? You should.

Gordon I would like to ask you your opinion on Robert Ringer books. They are for me rhe best I had read on dealing with business Reality.

Thanks
Old October 28, 2020, 08:26 PM
Administrator

Default You would find in our archives, maybe 15 years ago or so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikePT View Post
Gordon I would like to ask you your opinion on Robert Ringer books. They are for me rhe best I had read on dealing with business Reality.

Thanks

I recommended Ringers's books, especially at that time, INTIMIDATION and LOOKING OUT FOR #1 as must have books.

His idea of CHIPS on the table and everybody is trying to get yours, rings more true today than ever.

He does live in reality, also, and just check your email, EVERYONE is trying to take my chips, at least after next week those beggars in D.C. will quiet down, and I'll be left with the other bums...Internet Marketers...HA!

Gordon
Old October 28, 2020, 08:28 PM
Administrator

Default You would find in our archives, maybe 15 years ago or so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikePT View Post

Thanks

I recommended Ringers's books, especially at that time, INTIMIDATION and LOOKING OUT FOR #1 as must have books.

His idea of CHIPS on the table and everybody is trying to get yours, rings more true today than ever.

He does live in reality, also, and just check your email, mine has EVERYONE trying to take my chips, at least after next week those beggars in D.C. will quiet down, and I'll be left with the other bums...Internet Marketers...HA!

Gordon
Old October 29, 2020, 07:15 AM

Default Re: Have you asked this question? You should.

Thanks Gordon, I already did that searching here on Forum archives.

I found his "MILLION DOLLAR HABITS" superb. I would never guess it was a book so good from the cover, too much "hype". But for my surprise is one of the best books I read.

Regards.