SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old February 26, 2021, 03:03 PM
Administrator

Default I am biased, prejudiced even, cause history tells us

some truth.

In Remote Direct Marketing, I have a bias. Been over it a million times, but here it comes once again.

The NPGS formula that Ben Suarez came up with and its four components is as good as anything out there and it has a long history of success with a few BILLION dollars of sales and success behind it.

Sure, some kid in his mother's basement strikes it rich, makes 100 grand with his funnel and then maybe makes a million bux in a few years and NOW, you too can get hold of his amazing, magical, one of a kind, tested and proven secret formula which will help you to have more mooolah than you can count.

Sure, I buy those things. Mostly for research.

I know what is out there. I know who is selling what. So show me an Internet Marketer who has put more money into circulation than the groups in North Canton who combined have employed thousands of people, sold BILLIONS of dollars of products in almost every category and have decades of proof.

THEN, I will change my thinking and test out the new formula.

But until then, I'll stick with the NPGS formula.

Prospect. Product. Promotion. Media.

Sure there are checkpoints under each of those, there has to be a message to market match, there has to be timing, there has to be desire or demand.

On my mind is presumption, which I will address later. Stems from a comment about being rich, or super rich, or why not, or how.

On a personal level, it is presumption, on a mass level, more assumption, some nuanced differences there.

But basically, masses believe we ALL want to be rich. And even then, what is rich all about? Or the levels. Starving artists may be some of the happiest people on the planet, and again, the assumption in Western society in general is being rich makes you more happy.

More to come. Some of us don't want things in our lives, some, like me are of an ascetic nature, which is often hard to explain (actually understand, cause I don't explain myself to anyone)...but for some it is difficult to reconcile others choices with their own desires.

Like one of my mentors, Russell Thomas was very much an ascetic, although having access to family fortune, he chose not to. For some, it was hard to reconcile his teachings of New Thought ideas as put forth by the Think and Grow Rich crowd. Why wasn't he rich and living up on the Hill?

There are two presumptions made, the first He wanted to be rich. And two, that he wasn't?

As we know him, it would be hard to guess Warren Buffett's wealth if we just ran into him on the street. He doesn't look like a Bezos guy, by the way, have you seen the new digs Jeff has built...wow the modern Taj Mahal, whereas Warren, as we think we know him, has a modest suburban house.

More to follow.

But for now, in regards to the topic, PLEASE bring me something more effective than the NPGS formula in Remote Direct marketing, OK?

Gordon