SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 4, 2007, 07:51 PM
EZ_Writer

Question Seeking Paid Marketing Consultant

Hello All

I am seeking a paid consultant to help me market a report many of you are already familiar with. The Chattel Report - The Sprint To Freedom.

I am one of Gordon's authorized resellers. As I have shared with Gordon I believe this report is to good to let die . . . especially now.

Here's why.

On a recent shopping trip I noticed that there is a real sense of discomfort in the air.

Shopping carts that were once overflowing are now carrying only the basics.

Dads are short tempered with childrens request for a few extra goodies at the grocery store.

In my So. California neighborhood empty houses are starting to appear due to forclosures. The for sale signs are going up like popcorn seeds popping.

Neighbors complain of " barely making it"

I see all this going on around me and I wonder what it will be like when or if things really get bad.

2 years ago I lost my job of over ten years due to the Enron fiasco. Had it not been for that little report I don't know what I would have done.

I'm back on my feet now but my heart still goes out to anyone who has a family to support and finds themself in financial straights.

I have taken to giving the report away for free to people I know personally that tell me they are short of cash for the basics.

Even though I know the report works . . . very few of these people have read the complete report and even fewer have actually attempted to do any Chattel deals at all. Yet they all continue to say they are short of money.

The frustrating thing to me is that I KNOW they could improve their sitiuation if they would just follow the instructions in the report. Surely enough to make grocery shopping a little less stressful.

My Dad used to say " A scared man can't make no money"

I guess it's true.

Any of your thoughts would be much appreciated.

I want to get the report into the hands of people who will use it even if it's only 3 or 4 people of every 100 who read it.

george marquez

Perplexed in So. Cal,

P.S. If you are interested in a paid consultation gig please contact me through this forum.

Thanks