SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old June 6, 2019, 12:31 PM
Administrator

Default Command, Control & Conquer. June only 30 bux.

In July, going up to 50. Then to 100 (with coaching).

http://www.angelfire.com/biz/gjbiz/ccc.pdf

Command, control and conquer. Never will be a download. Snail mail only.

Thirty bux, if approved to buy (plus postage).

Gordon Jay
Old June 7, 2019, 01:38 PM
Marty Foley

Exclamation Re: Command, Control & Conquer. June only 30 bux.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post

http://www.angelfire.com/biz/gjbiz/ccc.pdf

Gordon Jay

Gordon,

I couldn't help but chuckle a little at your "non-pushy" (or "reverse-psychological?") call to action at the end of the CCC pdf file, to quote...

So, what are you waiting for? Get it now, or don't. It might be around next year, feel free to wait, take your time. No hurry. People aren't going to change in the next couple of years, their brains have millions of years of evolution inside, the reptile brain still functions as it did in many ways thousand of years ago.

So relax. No time limits, except my demise. Then, it probably disappears forever. But I'm in good health, so save up until you can afford the 30 bux or so and watch some TV.

Fair enough?

Gordon Jay Alexander
Old June 7, 2019, 04:09 PM
Administrator

Default Going off the market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Foley View Post
Gordon,

I couldn't help but chuckle a little at your "non-pushy" (or "reverse-psychological?") call to action at the end of the CCC pdf file, to quote...

So, what are you waiting for? Get it now, or don't. It might be around next year, feel free to wait, take your time. No hurry. People aren't going to change in the next couple of years, their brains have millions of years of evolution inside, the reptile brain still functions as it did in many ways thousand of years ago.

So relax. No time limits, except my demise. Then, it probably disappears forever. But I'm in good health, so save up until you can afford the 30 bux or so and watch some TV.

Fair enough?

Gordon Jay Alexander

It has gotten to be more and more of my attitude since old age has given less concern...the few bux, ain't making no dif at this point.

But, I was on the phone this morning, and I decided to take the CCC off the market, repackage it as a 30 day COPYWRITING course, charge 495 bux for it, guarantee a writing assignment.

Or maybe I won't. Just not going to offer it as a PDF. Maybe, raise the price to 995 with no guarantees, just because I can.

Wisdom may or may not come with the "Golden Years", but caring about a few bux here and there, and the people that often come attached to it, well, no thank you. HA!

Also today, talked to someone about ENGAGING people, if I had to do it over, from scratch, I would sell a product NO ENGAGEMENT at all. Buy my candy coated nuts and be off with ye.

Shiver me timbers, I'm getting even more salty than ever.

Gordon
Old June 7, 2019, 10:28 PM
Marty Foley

Exclamation Re: Going off the market.

Quote:
It has gotten to be more and more of my attitude since old age has given less concern...the few bux, ain't making no dif at this point.

But, I was on the phone this morning, and I decided to take the CCC off the market, repackage it as a 30 day COPYWRITING course, charge 495 bux for it, guarantee a writing assignment.

Or maybe I won't. Just not going to offer it as a PDF. Maybe, raise the price to 995 with no guarantees, just because I can.

Wisdom may or may not come with the "Golden Years", but caring about a few bux here and there, and the people that often come attached to it, well, no thank you. HA!

Also today, talked to someone about ENGAGING people, if I had to do it over, from scratch, I would sell a product NO ENGAGEMENT at all. Buy my candy coated nuts and be off with ye.

Shiver me timbers, I'm getting even more salty than ever.

Gordon

Couldn't help myself: I ran your post through the tool at SpeakPirate.Com and below is what it generated. It isn't changed much from the original...

Sail ho! It has gotten to be more and more of my attitude since barnacle-covered age has given less concern...the few bux, ain't making no dif at this point. But, I was on thee phone this morning, and I decided to take thee CCC off thee market, repackage it as a 30 day COPYWRITING course, charge 495 bux for it, guarantee a writing assignment. Or maybe I won't. Just not gonna offer it as a PDF. Maybe, raise thee price to 995 with no guarantees, just because I can. Wisdom may or may not come with thee "Golden Years", but caring about a few bux here and thar, and thee people that often come attached to it, well, no thank ye. HA! Also today, talked to someone about ENGAGING people, if I had to do it over, from scratch, I be sell a product NO ENGAGEMENT at all. Buy my candy coated nuts and be off with ye. Shiver me timbers, I'm getting even more salty than ever. Gordon
Old June 8, 2019, 04:46 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Thanks Marty, that was funny! :)

Johnny Depp has a new competitor!

Quote:
Couldn't help myself: I ran your post through the tool at SpeakPirate.Com and below is what it generated. It isn't changed much from the original...

Sail ho! It has gotten to be more and more of my attitude since barnacle-covered age has given less concern...the few bux, ain't making no dif at this point. But, I was on thee phone this morning, and I decided to take thee CCC off thee market, repackage it as a 30 day COPYWRITING course, charge 495 bux for it, guarantee a writing assignment. Or maybe I won't. Just not gonna offer it as a PDF. Maybe, raise thee price to 995 with no guarantees, just because I can. Wisdom may or may not come with thee "Golden Years", but caring about a few bux here and thar, and thee people that often come attached to it, well, no thank ye. HA! Also today, talked to someone about ENGAGING people, if I had to do it over, from scratch, I be sell a product NO ENGAGEMENT at all. Buy my candy coated nuts and be off with ye. Shiver me timbers, I'm getting even more salty than ever. Gordon
Old June 10, 2019, 02:38 PM
Marty Foley

Default Re: Thanks Marty, that was funny! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dien Rice View Post
Johnny Depp has a new competitor!

You're welcome -- but Gordon's to blame... he's the original comedian in the thread
Old June 10, 2019, 07:15 PM
Administrator

Default My stand up career never took off, so

Quote:
You're welcome -- but Gordon's to blame... he's the original comedian in the thread

I sat down and cried like a clown, and the joke was on me.

Just so I can point to it down the road, I do have a script in progress called, STAND-UP ASSASSIN ...She killed em with laughter from the stage, and then left them dead in the streets.

Loosely based on the book by Chuck Barris (GONG show) who claimed he was a CIA assassin...HA!

My FEATURE follows comedian Sally Houston as she tours the world, leaving a path of corpses behind her.

Detective Barlow takes his girl friend to see Sally in Cleveland and later that week a prominent person turns up dead. This sets off a Deja Vu moment for Barlow who recalls a similar murder 14 years ago in San Francisco, right after seeing Sally for the first time. Thanks to the Internet and Way Back Machine he connects the dots.

A thriller. Those who can, stand-up, those who can't, write stories about them.

Gordon
Old June 10, 2019, 07:39 PM
Marty Foley

Default Re: My stand up career never took off, so

The suspense deepens...

Quote:
I sat down and cried like a clown, and the joke was on me.

Just so I can point to it down the road, I do have a script in progress called, STAND-UP ASSASSIN ...She killed em with laughter from the stage, and then left them dead in the streets.

Loosely based on the book by Chuck Barris (GONG show) who claimed he was a CIA assassin...HA!

My FEATURE follows comedian Sally Houston as she tours the world, leaving a path of corpses behind her.

Detective Barlow takes his girl friend to see Sally in Cleveland and later that week a prominent person turns up dead. This sets off a Deja Vu moment for Barlow who recalls a similar murder 14 years ago in San Francisco, right after seeing Sally for the first time. Thanks to the Internet and Way Back Machine he connects the dots.

A thriller. Those who can, stand-up, those who can't, write stories about them.

Gordon
Old June 21, 2019, 10:03 AM
Administrator

Default Pulling this early. NOW a 2500 dollar course.

Quote:

http://www.angelfire.com/biz/gjbiz/ccc.pfd

Gordon Jay

Sorry, now a proprietary course for 2500 initial fee.

Speaking of Proprietary, come July 4th, I will have Dien remove all of the Square One Workshops too.

They are being redone, and I will execute the proper protection for them before bringing them back as a new proprietary system, and maybe even with some software too.

Lots going on, albeit, we seem quiet on the surface here.

Gordon
Old June 21, 2019, 10:33 AM
Onwards and upwards!

Default How does that saying go...?

Quote:
Sorry, now a proprietary course for 2500 initial fee.

Speaking of Proprietary, come July 4th, I will have Dien remove all of the Square One Workshops too.

They are being redone, and I will execute the proper protection for them before bringing them back as a new proprietary system, and maybe even with some software too.

Lots going on, albeit, we seem quiet on the surface here.
Hi Gordon,

I hear ya! Square One Workshops coming down on July 4...

What's that saying - "You snooze, you lose?"

Square One has been up for quite a few years, so you can't say you haven't had time!

However, there are lots of exciting things coming up...

I'm working with Harvey Brody on a "secret" project which I hope will see the light of day... But there's still work to be done. Fingers crossed, and all that...

There's also another personal project I'm progressing behind the scenes...

Gordon has some great stuff coming up too...

There are perhaps a few too many things flying through the air, but some of them are bound to turn into some awesome results, that I'm sure many will love and be ecstatic about...

Coming... coming...

Best wishes,

Dien