SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 26, 2021, 10:38 AM
Administrator

Default Harvey Brody update, new, SEPT. 17, 2021

SEPT 17 UPDATE POSTED BELOW.

What an amazing businessman Harvey Brody is.

Harvey contacted me about 7 weeks ago and we've been talking several times a week. Great news is, he is working on an UPDATE to his old Toll Position course and what he knows and does today is 10x better than the gold in his old course.

Both Dien and I have had the opportunity to learn from Harvey, truly one of the UNIQUES.

He just today, let me know he will be on vacation, I will be in NYC this weekend, taking a little break too. It is that time of the year to get holidays, vacations and relaxation OUT OF THE WAY, so we can get back to the important stuff, HA!

Harvey, at 87, works 7 days a week. Takes NO medicine, has no illness, walks 7 miles a day and exercises and absolutely loves what he does...

which is,

makes deals. He has allowed me to peek over his shoulder with his latest deal making, and it is mind boggling, unbelievable stuff...hope to be able to share it in the near future.

And he isn't stuck, like so many of us old timers, in the old world, he is up to date on Internet Marketing and has at his fingertips computer/Internet geniuses for what he is about to do.

If you don't know anything about TOLL POSITIONS, search through our archives, we probably have as much information as anywhere on the Internet about Harvey Brody and his TOLL position discoveries.

Well. I have to pack my bags and get ready for NY, NY...makes me want to break into some show tunes, but I'll spare you all a really awful, offkey Frank Sinatra version of My Way...

But, since Harvey is taking a break, I have put the 15 pages of notes I have taken over the last SIX WEEKS, this is current, happening stuff, not any rehashed stuff from yesteryear...it is mind bending, mind boggling, sensational and even more important...

ACTIONABLE information, and I'll be doing some deals myself whilst in the Big Apple, so exciting.

Anyhow, I hope in Sept. we'll have a lot more of the CURRENT Harvey Brody to share, it will knock your socks off.

Stay tuned.

Gordon

P.S. Other good things coming next month too.

Last edited by GordonJ : September 19, 2021 at 10:23 AM.