SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 4, 2018, 04:37 PM
Robert J.

Default Dennis Lively - RIP

I'm sure some of you remember the name Dennis Lively. I don't know if he ever posted here, but he was "around the discussion boards" and working his many angles.

His daughter posted on his Facebook page that Dennis passed early this morning.

I googled his name this afternoon to see if I could put the pieces together re. where did I first "meet" him online. Didn't find the answer, but found some interesting stuff about Dennis' life.

In 2006, Net Biz Radio (netbizradio.com) launched. Not only was Dennis the host, but he was part of an impressive mastermind group spearheading the idea and execution of the new venture.

In May of 2006, Debbi Bressler wrote this before the debut of the show.

Net Biz Radio Is Launching

Tonight I'm co-hosting the innagural show for the new radio program Net Biz Radio.

It's broadcasting on WWVA 1170 at 10PM EST. It broadcasts to 16 states and 6 Canadian provinces.

... There's something happening that's never happened before...and it's happening this Saturday night (May 13th)! A brand new LIVE radio show...real radio...is starting that night. The show is called Net Biz Radio and it deals strictly with getting a business started and growing on the Internet. The show will feature the host, Dennis Lively, and some really BIG names in marketing giving you tips and tricks and just good solid information on how to build your online business.

I'll put it this way...the MasterMind Group behind this show includes Dennis Lively, Paul Myers, Tony Blake, Russel Brunson, Josh Anderson, Holly Cotter, Debbi Bressler and a whole host of others...every one of them a name you've heard of!

The mastermind group caught my eye. Dennis was playing with some of the big boys.