SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old March 19, 2012, 10:47 PM
Phil

Default Next ''Twistable'' Geo Locally [Angies] List, Hit! Online/Offline, Pinterest & Social

Social Media Specialized! ...

Eva's {Booklet} lists Dot Com... The Next ''Twistable'' Geo Locally [Angies] List to Hit the Online/Offline world Pinterest and Social Media Specialized! Smart(ly) Focused, Intelligent innovation Ideas & Communications...

Endless Opportunities and Possibilities... Simply by Studying, Following and Learning from Pinterestingly winning PR, Public Relations throughout the Media into Golden nuggets and Money making Revenue Generating Pinning concepts and Fresh New Up-and-Coming really Cool business models...

A little Brainstorming and Re-Invention is Sometimes All it Takes to Get Creative and Open to Money making Trends, Ideas and [A] Whole lot More, Always in the News! ...

Gotta Always Keep a Very Open Mind full of Ideas and Make Things really, really Happen...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next...
http://www.google.com/search?q=pinte...A8ejiALP1OCtCQ
http://www.google.com/search?q=http%...w=1366&bih=665

All the best...

Phil

Last edited by Phil : March 19, 2012 at 10:54 PM. Reason: additional info...
Old March 20, 2012, 07:46 AM
Cornell

Default Eva....sent you private message (DNO)

Old March 20, 2012, 07:54 AM
Cornell

Default Re: Hi all, new here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva View Post
Bob, sounds to me you're ready to do some "ballooning"! I wish I had a link for you to the lady I saw years ago, twisting balloons at fairs and private parties, she was the bomb! Never seen anything like it and her fees started at $50 an hour for private parties and unlimited income doing fairs and festivals.

Eva

Still market for the ballooning...spring, summer, fall....think seasonal gathering places, malls with permission, beaches, flea markets, busy city street, etc..

Balloons handed out with donation box nearby....kids naturally drawn to them...no price charged...psychologically parent feels obligated to drop money in the donation box...not always but almost always...remuneration can be quite substantial.....and because not setting fixed prices but donations most areas will allow....could need a buskers license though in some locals.

Just food for thought.

I posted about this quite some time ago...probably in archives somewhere....heck...could even have been on a different forum.
Old March 20, 2012, 02:28 PM
Eva

Default You are the Link King!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Social Media Specialized! ...

Eva's {Booklet} lists Dot Com... The Next ''Twistable'' Geo Locally [Angies] List to Hit the Online/Offline world Pinterest and Social Media Specialized! Smart(ly) Focused, Intelligent innovation Ideas & Communications...

Endless Opportunities and Possibilities... Simply by Studying, Following and Learning from Pinterestingly winning PR, Public Relations throughout the Media into Golden nuggets and Money making Revenue Generating Pinning concepts and Fresh New Up-and-Coming really Cool business models...

A little Brainstorming and Re-Invention is Sometimes All it Takes to Get Creative and Open to Money making Trends, Ideas and [A] Whole lot More, Always in the News! ...

Gotta Always Keep a Very Open Mind full of Ideas and Make Things really, really Happen...

All the best...

Phil

As my headline said, you truly are! Will take peek-a-boo, Eva
Old March 20, 2012, 02:32 PM
Eva

Default Re: Eva....sent you private message (DNO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornell View Post

Will take a look. However, this is my 6th post and I can not reply until I have 10 posts. I guess I better get busy!

Eva
Old March 20, 2012, 02:37 PM
Eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornell View Post
Still market for the ballooning...spring, summer, fall....think seasonal gathering places, malls with permission, beaches, flea markets, busy city street, etc..

Balloons handed out with donation box nearby....kids naturally drawn to them...no price charged...psychologically parent feels obligated to drop money in the donation box...not always but almost always...remuneration can be quite substantial.....and because not setting fixed prices but donations most areas will allow....could need a buskers license though in some locals.

Just food for thought.

I posted about this quite some time ago...probably in archives somewhere....heck...could even have been on a different forum.

I am a "one on one" kind of person meaning I do best speaking to one then to a crowd. Not that chatty in a group environment really. And when it comes to kids, well, don't have any, enough to take care of myself.....

Working through Paulette's archives right now, lots of good info. Dying to get the wso tomorrow, then I'm going to make up some samples for myself and by doing so, actually learning.

A big adventure ahead of me, hopefully profitable enough eventually,

Eva
Old March 21, 2012, 08:52 PM
Robert J.

Eva, what do you think of the latest from Bob Ross?

There's lots of good info in there ... still working on my "course of action" for it, but just learning some of the software info on the OTO will be worth the investment.

Good luck, and keep posting!
Robert J.
Old March 21, 2012, 09:11 PM
sandalwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert J. View Post
Eva, what do you think of the latest from Bob Ross?

There's lots of good info in there ... still working on my "course of action" for it, but just learning some of the software info on the OTO will be worth the investment.

Good luck, and keep posting!
Robert J.

I read Ross's WSO and from I could decipher it is nothing more than being a print broker. That should be the easiest thing in the world to do given the cheap online printing sites plus the need for the locals to have print materials like envelopes, letterhead and business cards.

If you have any info that I'm missing please post it. I don't want you to post his product all I want to know if I'm missing the point.

Regarding the "course of action" - is that simply another way to say USP, unique selling proposition?

As for the design portion of his offering, if I'm on track, photoshop, paint.net, gimp and few others can make you look like a genius design wise.

Again, don't post his product, simply tell me if I am off base.

Thanks,

Tom

Last edited by sandalwood : March 21, 2012 at 09:13 PM. Reason: left out a word
Old March 21, 2012, 11:48 PM
Phil

Default Those without that particular Wso...The Starving Musician Who Became a Print Broker..

Let me tell you a Story about a Starving Musician who became a Successful Print Broker...

Not Me! ... But Google, Company and Amazing Print's PR, Public Relations, Social Media, Marketing and Seo Smart(s) & Exposure! ...

Quick Food for Thought on the {Printing Brokering business} and Misc. other Key word related phrases & ideas... Worth Digging and Googling more into...
http://www.amazingprint.com/Portals/...hite_paper.pdf
http://www.google.com/search?q=print...OLiALhra 2tBQ

All the best...

Phil

Last edited by Phil : March 21, 2012 at 11:59 PM. Reason: additional info...
Old March 22, 2012, 03:46 PM
Eva

Default Re: bob

Well, in regards to bob's latest wso, well worth the 10 bucks. As far as labeling it being a print broker, I disagree. When it comes to the software needed (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), that can be purchased with a student discount at $319, or rent it at $49 a month which of course is a biz expense.

There is also a free 30 day trial.

Eva