SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old February 11, 2017, 02:01 PM
Administrator

Default Instant Income Increase

Well, if you are not currently selling something, it would be impossible to get an INSTANT Income Increase, wouldn't it? Now, if you will SOON be selling something, then knowing the advanced remote persuasion techniques can be employed from the start.

I sort of thought that was a strange question I got via email, but I want to make sure you understand if you are thinking of joining the group.

LOOK, if you don't have a grasp of basics, what good would advance stuff do you? None, I think.

You get INSTANT Income Increase when you apply the formula to what you are currently doing. It helps you get ready-to-buy customers, gives you better targets, and lets you perfect your INTERSECTION.

Read the formula again, and feel free to ask questions, here or via email.
http://www.writerstollbooth.com/rpf.pdf

Gordon Jay
Old February 15, 2017, 03:43 AM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Mind power for profit

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
Well, if you are not currently selling something, it would be impossible to get an INSTANT Income Increase, wouldn't it? Now, if you will SOON be selling something, then knowing the advanced remote persuasion techniques can be employed from the start.

I sort of thought that was a strange question I got via email, but I want to make sure you understand if you are thinking of joining the group.

LOOK, if you don't have a grasp of basics, what good would advance stuff do you? None, I think.

You get INSTANT Income Increase when you apply the formula to what you are currently doing. It helps you get ready-to-buy customers, gives you better targets, and lets you perfect your INTERSECTION.

Read the formula again, and feel free to ask questions, here or via email.
http://www.writerstollbooth.com/rpf.pdf

Gordon Jay

Hi Gordon,

Sounds like a great report! I loved your PDF as well...

So, are there really such powers?

Many people I respect believe so...

I don't know if I've written about this here... I did a Ph.D. in physics. My Ph.D. advisor (Prof. Osborne), before I worked with him, did some work in parapsychology. He was even on TV (in Australia), debating the well-known skeptic, James Randi, and he debated him in print, too.

Here's some info about his work...
"Hansen's survey was published immediately after, but apparently written in ignorance of, an earlier controversy in this Journal between Professor Charles Osborne and James Randi, in which Osborne claimed that Randi's 30-year search for evidence of reputed paranormal abilities had been successfully ended by the positive results of dowsing tests in Sydney, Australia, in July 1980: tests which Randi himself had devised and supervised. Osborne found the results significant at the 1% level, but Randi vigorously contested the validity of Osborne's statistical methods. Silence ensued, with the high ground resolutely occupied by the sceptics, and Randi still in full possession of his promised prize of $10,000." Link to PDF file, see last paragraph of 1st page
I've come across very successful people, who believe that you can influence the minds of others...

What do you think?

(And if you think it, how do you know I didn't put that thought there?! )

Best wishes,

Dien
Old February 15, 2017, 10:56 AM
sandalwood

Default Re: Instant Income Increase

Dien,

In part you wrote:

I've come across very successful people, who believe that you can influence the minds of others...

I wonder if those saying that ever talked to a 20 something in America. It is my belief you have to have a mind before it can be influenced. Just a thought...
Old February 15, 2017, 01:58 PM
Administrator

Default I think it can only be anecdotal but that is more than most beliefs require.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dien Rice View Post
Hi Gordon,

Sounds like a great report! I loved your PDF as well...

So, are there really such powers?

Many people I respect believe so...

I don't know if I've written about this here... I did a Ph.D. in physics. My Ph.D. advisor (Prof. Osborne), before I worked with him, did some work in parapsychology. He was even on TV (in Australia), debating the well-known skeptic, James Randi, and he debated him in print, too.

Here's some info about his work...
"Hansen's survey was published immediately after, but apparently written in ignorance of, an earlier controversy in this Journal between Professor Charles Osborne and James Randi, in which Osborne claimed that Randi's 30-year search for evidence of reputed paranormal abilities had been successfully ended by the positive results of dowsing tests in Sydney, Australia, in July 1980: tests which Randi himself had devised and supervised. Osborne found the results significant at the 1% level, but Randi vigorously contested the validity of Osborne's statistical methods. Silence ensued, with the high ground resolutely occupied by the sceptics, and Randi still in full possession of his promised prize of $10,000." Link to PDF file, see last paragraph of 1st page

What do you think?

(And if you think it, how do you know I didn't put that thought there?! )

Best wishes,

Dien

Dien, let me preface my answer with these two seemingly unrelated things;
POKER, man vs computer:
http://fortune.com/2017/01/12/ai-vs-man-poker-match/

AND AI and elections:
https://scout.ai/story/the-rise-of-t...aganda-machine

POKER has a long history in the studies of human behavior, and was semi perfected with Neo-Cheat NEO TECH Frank Wallace. The philly experiment was shocking because
the machine didn't figure (compute) out poker, it looked at the risks men wouldn't take...and confounded the players with outrageous risks.

It learned what man wouldn't do, NOT his behavioral preferences or even past choices but it accurately predicted behavior under unusual, unknown and oft times ridiculous bets because it wasn't afraid of losing, it could afford to lose and keep losing once it was UP so much.

OK the Cambridge Analytica should be frightening news to everyone. But it isn't and mainly because the Millennials have been prepped since childhood re;data, cells, internet.

OH, I think they have minds, but, they are already under control.

Cialdini's book INFLUENCE was a call to awareness of what advanced persuasion was being used on us. PRESuasion is more of a HOW TO

Getting a Myers-Briggs TYPE or an Annie Hershey astrological profile or OCEAN scores from a handful of Facebook Likes is a phenomenon which can't be ignored.

But the problem, too many old white guys who are technophobes and don't even understand why sending emails (let alone dick picks) is a bad idea, they aren't concerned with privacy which is why the gov't can go back forever into your email accts. and see what you've written.

To the point: mind influence. Advanced techniques are covert. They bypass the RAS and for most Millennials their minds, are at PARADE REST and not on an alert or attention status as a good guard should be,

Knowing the state of mind, or a good guess, at the INTERSECTION of your efforts to persuade and your target's resistance to or rapport with the effort makes all the difference.

Now I'm speaking of remote means. FACE to face, without a doubt we have mind to mind contact and influences in play every bit as real as we are surrounded with sounds we can't hear (radio cell phone chatter) or pictures we can't see TV signals.

KNOWING there are radio waves in the air does you no good if you want to listen to them does it? You need a receiver, as crude as a crystal or as refined as an NSA satellite translator. Our minds are always being acted upon.

Gordon

Last edited by GordonJ : February 15, 2017 at 02:08 PM.
Old February 15, 2017, 05:44 PM

Default Here is an Idea from *INFLUENCE* That Changed A Waitress Mind

Thanks Gordon,

Until I read your Post - Gordon - I hadn't realized I adapted an idea
from Robert Cialdini's book, "Influence" at lunch today.

ONE Idea in the "Influence" book is that people are MENTALLY LAZY. And if
enough people read a new book.

***New York Times Best S-Eller List.

***Amazon top 100 List.

PEOPLE go ahead and 8uy that book too. Figuring the book MUST be Good
if so many Other People have bought it.

Here's Proof This works Face to Face.

I am in Restaurants pretty often - while I collect a few more
Case Studies for my New Book.

I found some 50.00 Bills with Donald Trumps SMILING Face on them.

WENT into the Restaurant kitchen with ten TRUMP bills and 10 Dollar Bills.

Said, "Today is Thank The Chef Day. Which do you want to be TIPPED with?

"DONALD TRUMP MUNNY"

"or

"A real 1.00 bill"

Of the 5 guys in the back kitchen. 3 of 5 Chose THE DONALD!

(EDITORS NOTE - This was kinda WEIRD - all by itself!)

BUT
Here's
where
the
Invisible
Influence
happened.

I go back to my table and Tell my Waitress, Terri, the SAME THING.

***She chooses The 1.00 Bill

Then I said, "Good for you. 4 out of 5 cooks in the Kitchen chose the
Donald Trump Money."

Terri
CHANGED
Her
Mind!

Swapped me her REAL Dollar for UN-Spend-able TRUMP MUNNY.

I didn't do this a-purpose.

All I did was Share the Truth. I told her that MOST of the GUYS chose Donald
and you didn't.

And
She
Switched.

Now Just btwn us.

The Trump funny munny c*ost me 46 cents each.

So - son of a sea-biscuit!

Donald Trump SAVED me More than 2 BUCKS in tips today!

Thanks,
Glenn
Master of Ceremonies at our B*illionaire Watching Club
Old February 15, 2017, 10:25 PM
Leanora Buckley

Default Re: Here is an Idea from *INFLUENCE* That Changed A Waitress Mind

Marketing is the life-blood of any business. It's how you attract customers, sell them goods and services and keep them coming back for more. Just an opinion!
Old February 16, 2017, 11:04 AM
Administrator

Default Probably no argument from most of us...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanora Buckley View Post
Marketing is the life-blood of any business. It's how you attract customers, sell them goods and services and keep them coming back for more. Just an opinion!

Well, yea, that's it in a nutshell. But the idea is to have this process;

attract customers
SELL them goods and services
Keep them coming back for more

as maximized and streamlined (or automated in some cases)
as is possible.

Now Glenn shows us how to use some ADVANCED methods which incorporate NLP and state of the art influence technique through his human laboratory called the real world (or his fav restaurant).

So, not sure what your point is Lenora, we agree those three things are important to business success.

GordonJ
Old February 19, 2017, 03:13 AM
DannyWalter32

Default Re: Instant Income Increase

Hi
Is there any option to make extra money on the side? I mean not the fake advert such as a " make 3000 extra per month". another think is that you have to pay extramoney for a starter pack, why? should I make money not spend? What do you think about that?
Old February 19, 2017, 09:45 AM
Administrator

Default I don't understand your questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyWalter32 View Post
Hi
Is there any option to make extra money on the side? I mean not the fake advert such as a " make 3000 extra per month". another think is that you have to pay extramoney for a starter pack, why? should I make money not spend? What do you think about that?

Thanks for posting, but what are you talking about?

What starter pack are you referring to? If English is your second language something is getting lost in the translation.

As far as making money and not spending it, I agree...and I just finished posting 52 ideas on how to make money. Pick one, get started...make money.

As for the new persuasion group, at this time Danny you wouldn't qualify for it anyhow, so your wallet is safe from me for now.

GordonJ

Last edited by GordonJ : February 19, 2017 at 10:08 AM.