SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 21, 2019, 12:55 PM
Administrator

Default While we were Skypeing, this came in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dien Rice View Post
Hi Gordon,

I hear ya! Square One Workshops coming down on July 4...

What's that saying - "You snooze, you lose?"

Square One has been up for quite a few years, so you can't say you haven't had time!

However, there are lots of exciting things coming up...

I'm working with Harvey Brody on a "secret" project which I hope will see the light of day... But there's still work to be done. Fingers crossed, and all that...

There's also another personal project I'm progressing behind the scenes...

Gordon has some great stuff coming up too...

There are perhaps a few too many things flying through the air, but some of them are bound to turn into some awesome results, that I'm sure many will love and be ecstatic about...

Coming... coming...

Best wishes,

Dien

While we were chit chatting about the Outback, and the secrets it contains, my email came in...

with some questions about COMMAND, CONTROL & CONQUER, an old customer wanted to know if it was the same as REMOTE INFLUENCE, or had the same things as FASCINATION.

Funny thing happened on the way to a 20 year old forum...

We gots older, and one of us, not telling which one, got forgetful.

Hard to remember some of the things we've done over the years, blogs have come and gone, newsletters too, reports, all kinds of things.

So, it is sometimes a shock to me, when I get reminded of something I wrote about 15 years ago.

I have also been reminded that my FLY LOW, COLLECT THE DOUGH mantra has maybe, prevented me from achieving Guru status, whatever that is.

It doesn't bother me. Truth is, I'd rather be able to walk the streets as an unknown than to be recognized, really not much need for the FAME part of anything. Do like the money part, and as we have seen over the years, it is possible to have the one without the other.

Anyhow, Dien and I were discussing NEW projects, while being reminded of the old ones.

As old timers here know, I've spent over 50 years studying human behavior, salesmanship, influence and persuasion...and did, at one time, use those skills to earn a living working for some very wealthy people.

But, as more and more HYPE came into play, I got further and further away from copywriting and selling trinkets. I sort of like the short report.

Although, most of the things have been low cost, and judged accordingly, I don't want/need that...so, if any of the last 50 has value, it is going to cost.

So, all those elements of Copywriting, Persuasion, Influence, Salesmanship, FASCINATION, personal power, psychic projection are in the BIG, new, 2500 dollar course on CCC. And I may double that price too.

May have to write some scintillating copy to sell it, but don't need that many at 5k, eh?

Anyhow, Dien and I have a lot going on, some very interesting stuff, and maybe even, if we get around to it, UPDATING some of the classics.

Like the Chattel Report. Today, I'm almost exclusively on FACEBOOK marketplace, seldom do craigslist, eBay or anything else, WHY bother when facebook is so lucrative.

Anyhow,

Gordon