SOWPub Small Business Forums  
 

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

 

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old May 28, 2021, 04:35 PM
Dien Rice Dien Rice is online now
Onwards and upwards!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,931
Default I'm seeing a lot of Masterminds I hadn't seen before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
Thanks Dien,

The Foundation of all of our Lotto Ticket Flirt Tipping Stories
is the Electrical MASTERMIND Created Btwn You And a Waiter, Waitress,
Barmaid or Drive Thru Cashier.

Sometimes called "TRUST & RAPPORT."

So I Wanted To EXPLAIN how The Mastermind Idea Actually Works.

[...]

https://rentamentor-56426.medium.com...7e14f2a7d3685a
Hi Glenn,

Your posts have sparked a flurry of thoughts about Masterminds, and I'm seeing them now where I had never seen them before... And as operated by many successful entrepreneurs...

I have no doubt that this cascade of thoughts is going to turn into something very profitable and probably a lot of fun, too!

That's as I practice my own implementations of what I've learned from you about Masterminds...

Even though I think I've learned only a tiny fraction of what you know about...

Thanks again, Glenn. Really appreciate it!

Best wishes,

Dien
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old June 2, 2021, 11:26 AM
Millard Grubb Millard Grubb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Ozarks
Posts: 169
Default Re: I'm seeing a lot of Masterminds I hadn't seen before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dien Rice View Post
Hi Glenn,

Your posts have sparked a flurry of thoughts about Masterminds, and I'm seeing them now where I had never seen them before... And as operated by many successful entrepreneurs...

I have no doubt that this cascade of thoughts is going to turn into something very profitable and probably a lot of fun, too!

That's as I practice my own implementations of what I've learned from you about Masterminds...

Even though I think I've learned only a tiny fraction of what you know about...

Thanks again, Glenn. Really appreciate it!

Best wishes,

Dien

All this talk about MASTERMINDS got me to thinking.

I know that Glenn has tested a choice between cash and lotto tickets with waiters and waitresses in restaurants and other places. The lotto tickets work well.

What I was thinking... what about chocolate? I know that chocolate does nifty things in the brain... would it affect a server in the same way? I realize that most people don't go around with candy bars in their pockets, and lotto tickets are easy to carry.

Anyone try it?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old June 2, 2021, 02:56 PM
Glenn Glenn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,026
Default Chocolate KISSES or LOTTO Tickets - Which 1 Do Women Pick?

Thanks for Asking Millard,

An Amazing # of Women DO Not Like Chocolate.

Here is what Happens when I Test.

***2 Choco Kisses VS a Lotto ticket.***

CHOCOLATE ALWAYS WINS - if she Loves Chocolate.

IF Not.

The Lotto ticket Wins.

A 50 year old Bank Teller - Almost MELTS when I Pull Chocolate Kisses out of my Coat pocket.

So.

DIFFERENT Rules for Chocolate Flirt Tipping.

I'd Say 70/30 - In Favor of Chocolate Kisses.

I only use Dark Chocolate.

Thanks,
Glenn
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old June 2, 2021, 04:01 PM
Millard Grubb Millard Grubb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Ozarks
Posts: 169
Default Re: Chocolate KISSES or LOTTO Tickets - Which 1 Do Women Pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
Thanks for Asking Millard,

An Amazing # of Women DO Not Like Chocolate.

Here is what Happens when I Test.

***2 Choco Kisses VS a Lotto ticket.***

CHOCOLATE ALWAYS WINS - if she Loves Chocolate.

IF Not.

The Lotto ticket Wins.

A 50 year old Bank Teller - Almost MELTS when I Pull Chocolate Kisses out of my Coat pocket.

So.

DIFFERENT Rules for Chocolate Flirt Tipping.

I'd Say 70/30 - In Favor of Chocolate Kisses.

I only use Dark Chocolate.

Thanks,
Glenn

Ha! So I guess you are saying if someone likes chocolate, they'll take chocolate.

Seems like with the lotto ticket it is more of a "greed gland" response hoping for a big win instead of a dollar. Makes perfect sense to me.

Now, Glenn, have you ever tried a $5 bill or higher versus a lotto ticket?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old June 4, 2021, 03:57 PM
Glenn Glenn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,026
Default LOTTO Tickets Out-Pull Moolah 99% of The Time

Thanks Millard,

When I hold up 5 Singles VS 5 LOTTO tickets.

FedX Driver

Waitress

Begger on The Street.

100% Pick the LOTTO tickets.

However.

I just had a Waitress with a full time JOB - Turn Down a 2nd Lotto Ticket.

A 1.00 bill Tip.

She said, "I feel bad you are giving me so much Money."

Chocolate KISSES work best in Grocery Stores and Banks. Where Cashiers are NOT ALLOWED to Accept money tips.

Thanks,
Glenn
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old June 4, 2021, 09:38 PM
Dien Rice Dien Rice is online now
Onwards and upwards!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,931
Default Those are incredible insights...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
Thanks Millard,

When I hold up 5 Singles VS 5 LOTTO tickets.

FedX Driver

Waitress

Begger on The Street.

100% Pick the LOTTO tickets.

However.

I just had a Waitress with a full time JOB - Turn Down a 2nd Lotto Ticket.

A 1.00 bill Tip.

She said, "I feel bad you are giving me so much Money."

Chocolate KISSES work best in Grocery Stores and Banks. Where Cashiers are NOT ALLOWED to Accept money tips.
Hi Glenn,

I love how you've tested this so extensively... Which have led to your incredible insights...!

And how you've used so many different things... from one dollar bills, to instant lotto tickets, to various trinkets, and Hershey's Kisses - you're amazingly thorough!

I think what you've uncovered is pretty incredible... even revolutionary.

Smart people will be able to use this to really ramp up and explode their sales more easily than they've ever been able to do before...

Thanks Glenn, for sharing it! I really appreciate it. And I've learned a lot.

I've been working on adapting what I've learned from you to other approaches, like emails...

Thanks!

Dien
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old June 5, 2021, 08:40 AM
Millard Grubb Millard Grubb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Ozarks
Posts: 169
Default Re: LOTTO Tickets Out-Pull Moolah 99% of The Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
Thanks Millard,

When I hold up 5 Singles VS 5 LOTTO tickets.

FedX Driver

Waitress

Begger on The Street.

100% Pick the LOTTO tickets.

However.

I just had a Waitress with a full time JOB - Turn Down a 2nd Lotto Ticket.

A 1.00 bill Tip.

She said, "I feel bad you are giving me so much Money."

Chocolate KISSES work best in Grocery Stores and Banks. Where Cashiers are NOT ALLOWED to Accept money tips.

Thanks,
Glenn

Thank you, Glenn, for testing all this stuff.

I would imagine that any time you step into a restaurant that knows you, the wait staff are fighting to get to serve you because of the good vibes they get from being around you as well as the Lotto tips.

Can you give some examples of how this happened to you?

BTW, I have always liked the examples you have given of Lotto tips to cooks and chefs and the happy results you have achieved.

Just those results might make a good ebook.

Cheers,

Millard
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old June 7, 2021, 01:57 PM
Glenn Glenn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,026
Default Monsters Who Shoot Ping Pong Balls out of their Heads = $5000

Thanks Dien,

It may not be Crystal Clear.

But whatever Is #1 in My Pay it forward LOTTO tipping tests.

I FEDERAL EXPRESS to Top 1% Clients.

***Lane - Millionaire CPA.

Got a Box of Plastic Monster Puppets which shoot Ping Pong Balls out of their Heads.

Lane sent me a video of him and his staff shooting Balls at each other.

Promptly bought 5Grand of my 1 - of - a - kind (Found nowhere Else) stuff.

***One of my clients in Beverly Hills
Now has a CHOCOLATE Thank You Referral System.

***I Sent an AUSSY REFERRAL System - Chocolate M & M's
To a guy - who bought 2K of my New Paradigm Shift - IGNORE The Pandemic
Case Studies. (Prrrfect to Promote Your Band to Promoters and Venue Managers.)

Glenn

Here is ONE Wacky Item James Bought...

Wacky but Great because it Creates INSTANT RAPPORT without Words.

https://archive.enchantednlp.com/products.php?id=144
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old June 8, 2021, 02:23 PM
Glenn Glenn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,026
Default Buk Buk BUK BAWK -

Thanks Millard,

Very Sad News To Report Today.

Whenever I Share My LOTTO TIPPING of Cooks in the Kitchen Method.

Yelling.

Screaming.

CHAOS.

BLOOD in the Streets as my Ezine Readers FEE IN PANIC.

100% of my Ezine List are TERRORIZED.

So SCARED that Not a single Person Has Reported Successfully Tipping The
Cooks.

Which is a DARN Shame. Because these men and women are back there
in 100 degree heat WEARING FACE MASKS.

========================
========================

Waitress - "HELLO.

ME - "Hi, How many cooks in the Kitchen today? I ask because I want to give
YOU (I hand them a Lotto ticket) AND the cooks - A Thank You Reward.

Waiter - There are 5 Cooks in the Kitchen.

ME - Counting of LOTTO tickets from my Pile - "1, 2, 3, 4, 5,6."
I hand her ONE for herself. And five more for the cooks.

ME - (Trusting the waitress To deliver the TIPS creates EXTRA TRUST btwn me and her.)

RESULT - Better Service. And More Food than the 2 or 3 other folks
at my table Combined. Plus the people at other tables are SO ENTERTAINED they strike up a conversation with me.

================
================

Thanks,
Glenn
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old June 10, 2021, 10:23 AM
Millard Grubb Millard Grubb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Ozarks
Posts: 169
Default Re: Buk Buk BUK BAWK -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
Thanks Millard,

Very Sad News To Report Today.

Whenever I Share My LOTTO TIPPING of Cooks in the Kitchen Method.

Yelling.

Screaming.

CHAOS.

BLOOD in the Streets as my Ezine Readers FEE IN PANIC.

100% of my Ezine List are TERRORIZED.

So SCARED that Not a single Person Has Reported Successfully Tipping The
Cooks.

Which is a DARN Shame. Because these men and women are back there
in 100 degree heat WEARING FACE MASKS.

========================
========================

Waitress - "HELLO.

ME - "Hi, How many cooks in the Kitchen today? I ask because I want to give
YOU (I hand them a Lotto ticket) AND the cooks - A Thank You Reward.

Waiter - There are 5 Cooks in the Kitchen.

ME - Counting of LOTTO tickets from my Pile - "1, 2, 3, 4, 5,6."
I hand her ONE for herself. And five more for the cooks.

ME - (Trusting the waitress To deliver the TIPS creates EXTRA TRUST btwn me and her.)

RESULT - Better Service. And More Food than the 2 or 3 other folks
at my table Combined. Plus the people at other tables are SO ENTERTAINED they strike up a conversation with me.

================
================

Thanks,
Glenn

Thanks Glenn,

I appreciate you giving the simple but awesomely effective script about giving the lotto tickets... It is so surprising to me that people don't do this.

My wife and I always get premium service when we go out.

We had an interesting experience at our favorite chinese restaurant. The owner came by to greet us. As I spoke with him, I explained a couple of things that would help his restaurant. He was so happy that we got our meal free.

Here is the kicker.

Every time we went in, even if we had friends, we got our meal free.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Other recent posts on the forum...


Seeds of Wisdom Publishing (front page) | Seeds of Wisdom Business forum | Seeds of Wisdom Original Business Forum (Archive) | Hidden Unusual Business Ideas Newsletter | Hotsheet Profits | The Art of Leverage | The Success Report | Persuade via Remote Influence | Affia Band | The Entrepreneur's Hotsheet | The SeedZine (Entrepreneurial Ezine) | The Fly Low Collect Dough Update Hotline

Get the report on Harvey Brody's Answers to a Question-Oriented-Person


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.