Go to the Main Business Forum page

Have we reached critical mass for the PETER PRINCIPLE? [Archive] - Page 3 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Have we reached critical mass for the PETER PRINCIPLE?

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

donsonic
March 4, 2018, 11:16 AM
Gordon,

The INCOMPETENCE FACTOR is everywhere today due to DISTRACTIONS. TV, the cell phone, society is up to their necks in it. Get used to it. It's a FACT of life in the second decade of the 21st Century. Our generation will be one of the first to succumb to the fallout of those less prepared young ones coming after us. I taught public high school for 12 years. Also undergraduate college students for three years. My first two years teaching in the GHETTO, I had three kids using one book :-o) !!! The only way to get around this issue is to become a knowledge factory unto your self. This situation will not go away and will only get worse. The time we live in is called "Kali Yuga." There is only one book available today that tells you what happens during this age we live in. I suggest you get a copy and read it. FASCINATING HISTORICAL STUDY. It would make for an awesome special feature short report. Keep up the great work observing the confounding times. Old school music (30s through 60s, helps to overcome the disappointment if and when you need it.)

https://www.amazon.com/Vedic-Prophecies-Eastern-Answers-Mysteries/dp/1461002249

Donnie Dixon

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page