Go to the Main Business Forum page

A scenario to increase my cash flow problems [Archive] - Page 11 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A scenario to increase my cash flow problems

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12

Shane
October 12, 2007, 01:27 PM
Thanks, Rob. You got me thinking.

In fact, I'd go a 30% or 40% return. As long as the numbers work.

You see, during the first year I have to pay commissions, pay for the printing, and purchase the displays. But for the following years, for each advertiser that resigns (and on a payment program, most would) there is very little expenditure that I have to make.

The first year is all about getting it set up. So up to or even a bit beyond breakeven is fine by me, I'll make my profits during the next year, and the next, and the next.

A payment program would help me to get as many as possible up and going as quickly as possible, and an investor would give me the cash flow that I needed for the first year.

Hell, I'd even give away a part of the business.

10 salesreps completing just 1 location a month, would be 120 locations in a year. 120 locations times $1500 profit for each of the following years is $180,000 per year. Year after year.

These aren't figures I've just pulled from the air either. On my own, I'm doing a little better than 1 location a month and $1500 profit, and that's without monthly payments.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page