Go to the Main Business Forum page

A scenario to increase my cash flow problems [Archive] - Page 12 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A scenario to increase my cash flow problems

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]

Shane
October 12, 2007, 02:07 PM
Sorry, Don. Not giving it away.

I've already got competitors out there, I don't need more.

However, I will say that it's something that has already been posted on this forum. It's just that I made a bit of an improvement over what everyone else is offering.

How do I know it's an improvement?...because I've replaced two similiar displays which were entrenched in the locations already. The location simply liked mine better.

The point for anyone reading this, is that anyone can create a business, just look around, read these forums, pick your target, and do it.

Which is not to say that it will work the first time. I tried a marketing concept out on oil change places, it showed them how by making incremental (small) increases in four seperate areas of their business, they would increase overall revenues by 30% or more. They all loved it! The problem (at least in Michigan) is that no could afford it (minimum $5000 to get started.)

Yes, I was dissapointed at the time, but then I tried something else and it struck a nerve.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page