Go to the Main Business Forum page

Photo editor online / free image editing direct in your browser - Pixlr ... [Archive] - Page 5 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Photo editor online / free image editing direct in your browser - Pixlr ...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Bozo
May 24, 2012, 11:24 PM
Not to over load you but here it is;

http://c4lpt.co.uk/directory-of-learning-performance-tools/image-photo-editing-tools/

Eva

If you install anything from that link, read every word on every dialog that comes up. They 'offer' to install Yahoo Toolbar, and a bunch of other crap that you most likely don't want. Plus they will change your search engine choice in every installed browser.

Even selecting what appears to be a way to decline installing those things turns out to be a trick. I aborted the install of GimpShop for those reasons.

It can't be good if they feel they have to trick you into installing things. Bad, bad, bad.

Edit: Now I find that even aborting the install wasn't good enough. They installed crapware immediately and with no notice. Three icons on the desktop, Firefox came up with a crapware screen instead of my home page. Of course they say that you can uninstall these things anytime. What they don't admit to is that you'll have to spend time going through BS to uninstall things you didn't want in the first place.

Grrrrr...

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page