Go to the Main Business Forum page

Q and A about lottery clubs, example of an alert. [Archive] - Page 2 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Q and A about lottery clubs, example of an alert.

Pages : 1 [2]

GordonJ
October 28, 2016, 10:29 AM
Reports from those who keep Monthly charts. The second chart of Oct. began on Oct.21. It is one of the little circles in the Wankel example, had 4 twos in the third position and a blank on the 4, the only blank in the middle...those guys reported wins.

Some guys keep monthly and others keep a number, either 20 or 25 draws for the sake of easy math. I'm currently developing flat roof charts for IL and NY, and if you want to test your forecasting skills and the system, here is what you should do.

Go back to Sunday July 24, 2016 and build your charts from there. If you do a 20 day chart like I do, then you will have 100 days come Nov. 1. If your state has 2 a day, as most do now, this will give you 200 draws to use as your flat roof. Keep Nov as the first bell curve, and then start forecasting in Dec. Document your forecasts via a small list of friends or guys here who might volunteer, I'll give you one of my email addresses to send to.

Start with the Pick 3, but if interested in a club, you should include all the games where a person picks the number, we avoid scratch offs, instants on the computer and any extras where they pick for you, for example, in IL they have an extra pick on the Pick 3 and 4 games, we DON'T do that, that is money which could be spent on your picks. Also, IL has front and back pairs, the best wager of all.

So, go to your state's official page, they all have histories, go back to July 24th or further if inclined, and get your flat roof established, then use NOV as a testing of your charts, and start forecasting for practice in Dec. and if diligent, you can start forecasting for your club in the new year.

You could use Mailchimp to start for your initial few people, and run ads on craigslist to solicit members.

So, this should answer most of the questions, and I'm limited to the number of people I can directly help, whisper sweet dollars in my ear to gain my attention, otherwise, just follow the above, OK?

Get a baseline (the flat roof).
Keep your charts, document your forecasts.
Solicit members.
Start forecasting.

Gordon

PS. The Flat Roof-Bell Curve is only one of many such systems for forecasting, but at a current 29% ROI, we'll put it up against whatever you've got.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page