View Single Post
Old December 11, 2019, 11:32 PM

Default 1 B*illion a Day Gambling *Variable Rewards Strategy* - SportsBar Test

Thanks, Dien, for Allowing me to Post my MAD SCIENTIST S*ales Tests On SowPub,

Glenn

TRIPLE “Variable Reward - LOTTO TIPPING DIRECTIONS - 401 - (4th Layer)

After A Year of B. F. Skinner - “Variable Reward” Flirt Tipping I have Thrown out 4 or 5 Pocket size “Rewards” that Waitresses HATE. (Fake M*illion D*ollar Bills - OUT. Tiny Robots - NOPE - LED Jumping Rocket - NO GOOD.)

But I have Found some New Pocket Size WINNERS.

So Now I am Holding up 3 Tip Items at a time.

OR

Laying them on the Table and Holding up One at a Time. (While I Explain)

LED Glasses - 1.00 each
LED ice Cubes - 60 cents each
3 Hersheys Chocolate Kisses
Tiny Compass
Trump munny
Harry Potter bucks
Little Yellow Duckie - He squeaks
3.5 inch Fuzzy Bunny Wabbits (a Big Hit with waitresses - DO NOT show the waiters a Wabbit. And the Cooks ONLY get 1.00 bills or LOTTO tickets.)

===
===
TRIPLE REWARD Case Study #1 - 3 Bunny Wabbit Tipping

***Can You Guess What Color Bunny-Wabbit --Tammy Picked?***

So I Go into a Sports Bar for Lunch.

I Decide to Sit in The Bar Area.

More People to Play With.

(EDITORS NOTE - I Tested and in a Crowd Your AURA ENERGY pulls in Next to Your body. In an Empty Hallmark Card Store Aisle - A Lady Spotted My Body Language Signals from 20 feet Away. Which means - WHAT You are about to Read - SAYS WE SUCCESSFULLY Linked Electrical Auras with Almost everyone in the bar.)

1st - TAMMY THE WAITRESS comes over. I Grin at her. Wiggle My Eyebrows. And Say, “Which Color Bunny Rabbit Would You Like as a Tip?

I Point to My Shirt Pocket - where Bunny ears and Eyes are PEEKING Out.

And say, ***”A Brown Wabbit

“Or a ***A Green Wabbit

“OR ***A Pink Wabbit

Tammy Laughs and Picks GREEN.

2nd - So She Brings My icewater back. And I SMILE and say, “Ok, Now We Get SERIOUS. And I hold up a 1.00 Bill VS a LOTTO Ticket. Wiggle my eyebrows.

Tammy Chooses The LOTTO ticket.

3rd - “If it’s Ok. I’d like to Tip The Cooks too. How many cooks in the Kitchen today?

Tammy says, “Four cooks.”

So I hand HER a 1.00 first. Then peel off 4 - D*ollar bills for the cooks. And she promises to Give them to the cooks Right Away.

4th - Tammy comes Back. I hand her a LOTTO ticket. And I Order my food.

5th - A Cook in an Apron PERSONALLY Brings me a Huge Plate of food. (I tip him another Buck.) I dig down a Bit. Discover the Reason the pile is so high. Under the Onion Rings. Are 3 layers of Fish. The bottom Piece of Fish is as WIDE as the 10 inch plate. Layer two is medium size fish. Smallest on top.

6th - Tammy Shows Her GREEN RABBIT to the people at the bar. (A am at a table - Farther out - but still inside the bar area.) And Several Women TURN to look at me. I wave. They wave Back and Smile.

7th - OH YEAH - Forgot to Mention. As soon as Tammy brings my Icewater. I pulled a Food Grade LED Flashing IceCube out of my pocket.

So everybody who walks by my table LOOKS over.

And the people, at the bar, who Liked the GREEN RABBIT - see the Flashing Lights. One Lady comes over and Asks, “Where did you get that?” So I tell her.

RESULT:

The “Variable Rewards”Tipping I Do With The Waitress is WATCHED by Everyone Else in the bar area too.

The Entire Room is Impacted.

Nods and Hand Waves TURN into Total Strangers CHATTING with me. A few at the bar - who have had a few beers - Yell over to me.

Important Stuff like. Their Favorite Beer.

Who Should Win the Football Game.

And a Bearded Guy who walks in from another room. Takes a Gander at MY Plate of food and says, “Wow. The food Looks BETTER here. I’m going to eat in Here from now on.”