SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 11, 2019, 11:32 PM

Default 1 B*illion a Day Gambling *Variable Rewards Strategy* - SportsBar Test

Thanks, Dien, for Allowing me to Post my MAD SCIENTIST S*ales Tests On SowPub,

Glenn

TRIPLE “Variable Reward - LOTTO TIPPING DIRECTIONS - 401 - (4th Layer)

After A Year of B. F. Skinner - “Variable Reward” Flirt Tipping I have Thrown out 4 or 5 Pocket size “Rewards” that Waitresses HATE. (Fake M*illion D*ollar Bills - OUT. Tiny Robots - NOPE - LED Jumping Rocket - NO GOOD.)

But I have Found some New Pocket Size WINNERS.

So Now I am Holding up 3 Tip Items at a time.

OR

Laying them on the Table and Holding up One at a Time. (While I Explain)

LED Glasses - 1.00 each
LED ice Cubes - 60 cents each
3 Hersheys Chocolate Kisses
Tiny Compass
Trump munny
Harry Potter bucks
Little Yellow Duckie - He squeaks
3.5 inch Fuzzy Bunny Wabbits (a Big Hit with waitresses - DO NOT show the waiters a Wabbit. And the Cooks ONLY get 1.00 bills or LOTTO tickets.)

===
===
TRIPLE REWARD Case Study #1 - 3 Bunny Wabbit Tipping

***Can You Guess What Color Bunny-Wabbit --Tammy Picked?***

So I Go into a Sports Bar for Lunch.

I Decide to Sit in The Bar Area.

More People to Play With.

(EDITORS NOTE - I Tested and in a Crowd Your AURA ENERGY pulls in Next to Your body. In an Empty Hallmark Card Store Aisle - A Lady Spotted My Body Language Signals from 20 feet Away. Which means - WHAT You are about to Read - SAYS WE SUCCESSFULLY Linked Electrical Auras with Almost everyone in the bar.)

1st - TAMMY THE WAITRESS comes over. I Grin at her. Wiggle My Eyebrows. And Say, “Which Color Bunny Rabbit Would You Like as a Tip?

I Point to My Shirt Pocket - where Bunny ears and Eyes are PEEKING Out.

And say, ***”A Brown Wabbit

“Or a ***A Green Wabbit

“OR ***A Pink Wabbit

Tammy Laughs and Picks GREEN.

2nd - So She Brings My icewater back. And I SMILE and say, “Ok, Now We Get SERIOUS. And I hold up a 1.00 Bill VS a LOTTO Ticket. Wiggle my eyebrows.

Tammy Chooses The LOTTO ticket.

3rd - “If it’s Ok. I’d like to Tip The Cooks too. How many cooks in the Kitchen today?

Tammy says, “Four cooks.”

So I hand HER a 1.00 first. Then peel off 4 - D*ollar bills for the cooks. And she promises to Give them to the cooks Right Away.

4th - Tammy comes Back. I hand her a LOTTO ticket. And I Order my food.

5th - A Cook in an Apron PERSONALLY Brings me a Huge Plate of food. (I tip him another Buck.) I dig down a Bit. Discover the Reason the pile is so high. Under the Onion Rings. Are 3 layers of Fish. The bottom Piece of Fish is as WIDE as the 10 inch plate. Layer two is medium size fish. Smallest on top.

6th - Tammy Shows Her GREEN RABBIT to the people at the bar. (A am at a table - Farther out - but still inside the bar area.) And Several Women TURN to look at me. I wave. They wave Back and Smile.

7th - OH YEAH - Forgot to Mention. As soon as Tammy brings my Icewater. I pulled a Food Grade LED Flashing IceCube out of my pocket.

So everybody who walks by my table LOOKS over.

And the people, at the bar, who Liked the GREEN RABBIT - see the Flashing Lights. One Lady comes over and Asks, “Where did you get that?” So I tell her.

RESULT:

The “Variable Rewards”Tipping I Do With The Waitress is WATCHED by Everyone Else in the bar area too.

The Entire Room is Impacted.

Nods and Hand Waves TURN into Total Strangers CHATTING with me. A few at the bar - who have had a few beers - Yell over to me.

Important Stuff like. Their Favorite Beer.

Who Should Win the Football Game.

And a Bearded Guy who walks in from another room. Takes a Gander at MY Plate of food and says, “Wow. The food Looks BETTER here. I’m going to eat in Here from now on.”