SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 12, 2024, 01:06 PM
Administrator

Arrow Will the LOTTERY MONEY BALL concept catch on?

Moneyball. The term “Moneyball” originated in baseball and refers to a strategy that uses data and analytics to evaluate players and teams for a competitive edge.

The concept has extended beyond baseball to other fields, emphasizing
data-driven decision-making and efficiency.
The term “Moneyball” is often used to describe similar strategies in various activities, such as my BELL CURVE FLAT LINE method. 0

Will it find a market? See, I think most lottery players are dreamers, and want and think about what they would do with a BIG win (for an answer for many past winners, they go broke and are miserable).

My version of LOTTERY MONEYBALL is similar to getting on base; walks, singles and doubles, an occasional triple...but mostly just WINNING small amounts which allow you to use "house money" to make your plays.

After tons of feedback and being told point blank I was an idiot (made me miss Gary Halbert) and my thinking was screwy...I[m going to go ahead and test this summer a PAPERLESS NEWSLETTER.

To this point, I have website, which I will share later, an email newsletter sender, and the first draft of the new report.

The website will be a basic landing page, they sign up for FREE report, BELL CURVE-FLAT LINE method, and within the report there is a "pitch" for the newsletter, to be tested at 5 dollars a month, and mailed twice a month, first and middle.

Plan is to have it ready to roll out JULY 5th. It will be for OHIO only to start. So the testing will begin, thanks to all who contacted me and the SowPub PM didn't work for me to respond, so if you use that, I will probably get back to you via email.

I hope to test NY in Sept. An old timer reminded me that was how I did my original chattel report, with markers, paper and ink, maps, all that slop and mess...so why did I want to go back to the 1990's?

Testing AI website builder, so far, not impressed. Hope the templates are useful.

Gordon