SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old May 18, 2015, 12:27 AM
Don Alm

Default What about this.....

I'd like to share a "Marketing Technique".

Personal Injury Lawyers can earn BIG Money from ONE Client. So....what if I were to make it easier for them to get Clients.

So....I created a Website for ONE Personal Injury Lawyer in Grants Pass, Oregon .......www.personalinjurylawyergrantspass.com

This website has 3 things going for it
1) It looks Professional
2) It has a professional Video telling viewers about a
3) FREE Report that can help them choose a "Personal Injury Lawyer"

Now.....the way I plan on selling this site to ONE Law Firm, is to.....;
.... is to place the Icons of 4 Law Firms (at bottom of page).....contact each of the 4 law Firms telling them that YOURS is one of 4 Law Firms I've chosen to be the ONLY Law Firm receiving the Leads from this website.

Contact me for more details!"

I also Optimize 2 Videos (with Full Color Thumbnails) to capture people looking for a Personal Injury Law Firm in Grants Pass.....and send them to the website!

Thanks for reading

Don Alm
Old May 18, 2015, 09:08 AM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Re: What about this.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Alm View Post
I'd like to share a "Marketing Technique".

Personal Injury Lawyers can earn BIG Money from ONE Client. So....what if I were to make it easier for them to get Clients.

So....I created a Website for ONE Personal Injury Lawyer in Grants Pass, Oregon .......www.personalinjurylawyergrantspass.com

This website has 3 things going for it
1) It looks Professional
2) It has a professional Video telling viewers about a
3) FREE Report that can help them choose a "Personal Injury Lawyer"

Now.....the way I plan on selling this site to ONE Law Firm, is to.....;
.... is to place the Icons of 4 Law Firms (at bottom of page).....contact each of the 4 law Firms telling them that YOURS is one of 4 Law Firms I've chosen to be the ONLY Law Firm receiving the Leads from this website.

Contact me for more details!"

I also Optimize 2 Videos (with Full Color Thumbnails) to capture people looking for a Personal Injury Law Firm in Grants Pass.....and send them to the website!
Hi Don,

The website looks great!

I love the "competitive element" you introduce into these things (like you do here with your four law firms at the bottom)...

You're a real master at sales psychology...

I'd love to know how everything turns out...

Best wishes,

Dien
Old May 18, 2015, 07:52 PM
RickC

That is a very good and attractive call to action site, in a niche that has $$$.

Don, you're the owner and can do what you want. This type of site could be ranked easy and RENTED each month by any one of the Personal Injury Lawyers in or around Grants Pass. You could even direct a site like this toward another clients site and rank them in the Google 7. There is a little more work involved but it pays off handsomely in the end. As long as you own the site you're in control, not your client. I know you're aware of that.

If someone did this 10 or 15 times I don't believe any college cost would be out of reach for anyone.

Personally, I'm looking at certain types of doctors, Orthodontists in particular. If anyone has any suggestions or recommendations on good themes I'd appreciate it.
Old May 18, 2015, 07:55 PM
RickC

Default Oops....

Don,

In re-reading your message, it appears that your are going the RENTAL route. I mistook that you were going to SELL it to the first interested party.

Anyways, good job on the website.
Old May 18, 2015, 11:22 PM
Don Alm

Yup......I is gonna RENT these. Heck.....just 20 could pay for my granddaughters college.

Also.....I still have some "work" to do with this BUT.....Google this (personal injury lawyer grants pass) and......go to Page 2!

I uploaded the Promo Video just 3 hours ago and it's already on Page 2, #5 down.

Sure will be interesting to see where it is in the morn.

Don Alm......going for the gusto.

PS.....Derrel Eves has a pretty good YT Video on "how to make Custom Thumbnails"
Old May 19, 2015, 11:10 AM
Don Alm

Well....I have some SEO work to do however.....my video is now on Page 2 for ...
personal injury lawyer in grants pass

Don Alm
Old May 19, 2015, 05:07 PM
Thomas

Yesterday, when I did a search for "personal injury lawyer in grants pass" (I search from Seattle area), some other company's video was in that spot, today it's yours. Hopefully, you can move it up to the first page.