SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old May 4, 2024, 11:34 AM
Administrator

Default Free lottery charts coming.

Here is April Pick 3 for Ohio. Blank forms will be posted for those who want to track the Bell Curve-Flat Line method. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/igp2l...u5vm 6ao&dl=0

Hope to have it completed this month.

Gordon
Old May 5, 2024, 05:04 PM
Administrator

Default Good message today from Ankesh.

https://geniusbiographies.com/jeff-b...ing-backwards/

Today it is about Bezos and an organizational secret.

Jeff makes his people write the press release FIRST, then the teams work backwards from that. Along with FAQ's. I think this is an excellent GO square, the place to start from.

I almost always write the PROMOTIONS (ADS) for a new product, first thing...just throw everything into it, and see what the final result will be...what will I offer to people?

Too many times we start at the beginning and try to flesh out the idea, but by starting at the end, and backward chaining the steps, a process I have advocated here for 25 years...it helps you see the slop and messy parts, the detours and all that.

And I am using this process with my Lottery Project. I have written the promotion, and will release it toward the end of the month, to see if I really need to get into web sites, and all that.

I have several free things, like Wix, etc., and Convert Kit, which I will probably start with...and with only 100 subscribers as my first goal, these free sites and software will serve the testing purpose.

My PRODUCT will be a one page HOTSHEET, 11x17 MAILED via USPS first class mail, to 100 Ohio Lottery Players at 12 bux each...this includes a free copy of a 20 dollar report to be for sale by month's end at GUMROAD.

In addition to the paper and ink copy, I will offer a twice monthly newsletter, first month free with purchase of report, or a discount to mail order subscribers.

My FREE bait, will be free charts, Pick 3, Pick4 and 5 of 33-47 and some tips sheets with them, all with links to subscribe to either real paper, or twice a month email newsletter.

So, I am taking Bezos advice, he seems to be doing pretty well.

100 Ohioans who regularly play Ohio Lottery Games, and that will be first adjustment point for those of you who like to follow along on the Pyradmid Of Accomplishment.

Thanks Dien, for getting the forum back up and hopefully, you'll have another 25 year run. And thanks Ankesh for your excellent Genius Bios.

Gordon
Old May 7, 2024, 08:50 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Elon Musk's (controversial) "secret"...

Thanks Gordon,

That is definitely a great article (about Amazon / Jeff Bezos) from Ankesh!

Probably not bad for publicity, too (if you choose to release it)...

Notice that Elon Musk is big on promises!

Some criticize that he doesn't always deliver (and it's an accurate criticism!)... But it does get people excited...

"I feel very confident predicting autonomous robotaxis for Tesla next year," said Elon Musk...

...in 2019 !

Obviously, that "prediction" about his own company hasn't come true...

(I think autonomous robotaxis are still in the testing stage in various cities... And there are still safety issues...)

It's not necessarily good to emulate this... But it's good to understand the principle... People love "wow"-inducing predictions about the future!

Best wishes,

Dien

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
https://geniusbiographies.com/jeff-b...ing-backwards/

Today it is about Bezos and an organizational secret.

Jeff makes his people write the press release FIRST, then the teams work backwards from that. Along with FAQ's. I think this is an excellent GO square, the place to start from.

I almost always write the PROMOTIONS (ADS) for a new product, first thing...just throw everything into it, and see what the final result will be...what will I offer to people?

Too many times we start at the beginning and try to flesh out the idea, but by starting at the end, and backward chaining the steps, a process I have advocated here for 25 years...it helps you see the slop and messy parts, the detours and all that.

And I am using this process with my Lottery Project. I have written the promotion, and will release it toward the end of the month, to see if I really need to get into web sites, and all that.

I have several free things, like Wix, etc., and Convert Kit, which I will probably start with...and with only 100 subscribers as my first goal, these free sites and software will serve the testing purpose.

My PRODUCT will be a one page HOTSHEET, 11x17 MAILED via USPS first class mail, to 100 Ohio Lottery Players at 12 bux each...this includes a free copy of a 20 dollar report to be for sale by month's end at GUMROAD.

In addition to the paper and ink copy, I will offer a twice monthly newsletter, first month free with purchase of report, or a discount to mail order subscribers.

My FREE bait, will be free charts, Pick 3, Pick4 and 5 of 33-47 and some tips sheets with them, all with links to subscribe to either real paper, or twice a month email newsletter.

So, I am taking Bezos advice, he seems to be doing pretty well.

100 Ohioans who regularly play Ohio Lottery Games, and that will be first adjustment point for those of you who like to follow along on the Pyradmid Of Accomplishment.

Thanks Dien, for getting the forum back up and hopefully, you'll have another 25 year run. And thanks Ankesh for your excellent Genius Bios.

Gordon
Old May 6, 2024, 05:06 PM
Administrator

Default What $500,000.00 of lottery tickets taught us...Pick 3 theory.

https://www.angelfire.com/biz/gjbiz/...tterypromo.pdf

The short story of NEOhio lottery group is there.

What started as golfers, and poker players...evolved into lottery players and a very conservative estimate, we probably spent a half a million dollars playing over a 25 year period...very conservative.

Today, Pick 3. Most states that have the Numbers game draw twice a day, at midday and evening.

Here is what we discovered. Over the long haul, ten years, two decades...all numbers are drawn fairly equally, within a given small %, I've mentioned this before.

In any given month, there will be HOT and cold numbers, and if you want to win consistently, stay with HOT numbers, not ones due.

Ohio has the benefit of being able to play two numbers, called pairs bets.

Pick 3 games over time will avg. about 25% of double digit numbers, like 225, or 337. In a 30 day month (April chart), that was 60 drawings, 25% would have been 15. We had 22, a great month for double digit players.

Likewise, any number will not likely go longer than 7 days (14 draws) without being drawn. For example the 000 or a zero in any position, front, back or middle was not drawn in MAY until yesterday's 406.

So, there is some MATH involved, but like I say in the link, if MATH were the only thing, every high school algebra teacher would be a lottery millionaire.

Of all the MAGIC, that is listed in the link, I think intuition is the best bet to make, go with your gut, or feelings if you have any. My attempts at Psychokinesis have been dismal failures (so far, hope springs eternal).

Your gut develops over time, and combined with the math, and some LUCK, whatever that is, you can continue to cash in and use house money to support this hobby.

So that is a bit of lottery theory.

With Pick 4 games, I like dates, 1922, 1876, depending on what the charts are whispering...and a couple of times a month, a good play is XXXO and XOXO...like 3999 or 3737...always good to have a few of those on your cards too.

Gordon Lucky J.
Old May 8, 2024, 11:01 AM

Default Re: Free lottery charts coming.

Interesting. I see you've switched to 30 day charts for pick 3? I was doing 20-25 total draws per chart. Usually 20 since that made the math a little more straight forward.

Also I never could figure out from the report, I get HOT and DUE. But on a pick 3 you've got 1 maybe 2 HOT per the chart. HOT before COLD. Is the third number just pick something you like?

Really wish we could do pairs but Calif. only does straight/box.
Old May 8, 2024, 05:15 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsansi View Post
Interesting. I see you've switched to 30 day charts for pick 3? I was doing 20-25 total draws per chart. Usually 20 since that made the math a little more straight forward.

Also I never could figure out from the report, I get HOT and DUE. But on a pick 3 you've got 1 maybe 2 HOT per the chart. HOT before COLD. Is the third number just pick something you like?

Really wish we could do pairs but Calif. only does straight/box.

Since the original report, I have adjusted things. I now use MONTHLY charts, so, 28/29-30-31 days depending on month.
Also, added adds and sequences, plus a tracking of same number drawn in the position. You'll see this on the master chart as yellow highlights.

Intuition does come into my play, but it has been developed over time, but I rely on MATH more. For example, today, May 8...it had been 14 draws since the last double digit, which was 077 on April 30. So 14 without a double digit, was the trip wire to play double digits until they hit. I almost always play the 10 that were recently hit, plus any with fours (on a chart of 50. which takes about 4 months to fill out)...and today at midday, the 979 came up. So I won 83.00 on a 25 dollar play, which is pretty good. Had I lost, that amount is reduced per play incorporating the most recent numbers into it.

Each game must stand on its own, and has its own budget. Now, for the rest of the month, I will be looking for 11X, 88X and 33X all DUE, but the hottest one in double digits on this chart are 00, 22, 66 so what the daily chart shows determines which of those is in play, if any. I'm sitting on 112, 224, 336 for awhile too...with 224 getting wheeled or backed up.

Let me take a gander at CA, and see if I can see anything going on, ok?

Gordon
Old May 8, 2024, 06:39 PM
Administrator

CA tends to be higher in straight pick 3, whereas we are set at 500 for a straight win of 1 dollar play, but we seem to beat CA in box play, our 50cents bet wins 83 on a double digit, where the CA parimutuel system divides the pot. And it looks like 60 is about avg for double digits boxed.

it looks like 3 in front is hot, and 5 is cold, but back over 40 so it becomes an attention getter. And 8 and 88 is good, so for the next few days, be on the lookout for adds...385 boxed, and 885/3 and the FOURS from April28eve are 054

Playing hots before cold, this mini chart, just on first page of Pick 3 CA history has me playing 054 backed up, and those 88's with 0 in the first digit, then a sequence too, 089 would be on my card. But 5 is due (and you know how I feel about due #) in the first slot. It wouldn't hurt to have it in boxed plays for awhile, considering it is 4 on this short 10 day chart...585, 575...just a quick glance at things in the Golden State.

The fantasy 5 is the game I would play mostly in CA, however, it too depends on the pot, where in OH it begins at 100k...but good news for CA is, it can get 180k too.