SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 23, 2015, 12:40 PM
sandalwood

Default Another way to make money

Don has given us all plenty of ideas how to make money. I say thank you to Don for that. I just figured it was my turn.

Since I think it is my turn, here are just six of the arenas that NEED the services I am about to write about:

Hotels, Medical, Restaurants, Funeral Homes, Manufacturers, Commercial property owners

The beauty of this program is you don't do any of the heavy lifting. In fact, you aren't allowed to do any of the heavy lifting. Only the licensed practitioner can do the work.

The program is called cost segregation. The practitioner will perform studies in property tax recovery, energy tax audits, incentive audits, hiring incentives, cell phone billing, vendor screening, income tax audits plus many other every day business activities.

Here are 3 hotels the company did studies for:

Holiday Inn

Hotel, New York

Cost Segregation Benefit ~ $3.6M

Lexington Inn & Suites

Hotel, Montana

Cost Segregation Benefit ~ $136K

Town Place Suites

2 Property Hotel, Maryland

Cost Segregation Benefit ~ $454K

Pay attention to the cost segregation benefit amount. That is the amount on which you get paid.

I have already laid the ground work with some of the biggest commercial real estate brokers in my city. I didn't use any SEO, linkedin, facebook, twitter, instagram, etc. tips, tricks or techniques. I didn't buy any WSOs or any other guru reports. I simply made an appointment with them took in one flyer and gave them a 15 minute presentation.

I do not know if I will get any business but I do know all it takes is 1, ONE, client to book these services and get a big refund check and I won't have to tell anyone else. They'll be calling me. Yes, that can be called wishful thinking but that's how I think. Do you think you could talk to ONE business owner?

Now, how can you do the same thing? If you want to know, write me at:

tellmenow at hushmail dot com and I will tell you. Make cost segregation the subject.

Since this is a forum of thinkers and some doers I thought I'd present my make money by doing nothing program. Well, not exactly doing nothing but next to nothing.

I will only reveal the website that has all of the details to the people who write me. I believe that to be only fair.

I did not extend this offer to anybody on the WF or any other forum. I like the chumminess of this forum and the overall helpful mindset of the population.

And, it won't cost you a dime to start doing this program. You don't need a license, permit or dog tag. You only need to be willing to talk to people you already know who own a business. And, it is NOT MLM or any sort of downline building horse hockey. You will have to sign a non-disclosure agreement.

If you don't live in the US, please don't write me. We don't go beyond the sea to shining sea. Not yet anyway...

Thanks for reading.