SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > Original SOWPub Forum Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 9, 2000, 06:51 PM
Gordon Alexander

Default Something I MUST clear up NOW...

Friends,

I am NOT FOR HIRE.

Not as a copywriter, consultant, or advisor.

I am extremely entrenched in sowpub and my writing projects.

If I have somehow misled you, then I apologize NOW before we get to far down the road.

There are THOUSANDS of good copywriters, probably in your home town.

There are hundreds of experienced business people to evaluate your ideas and concepts.

I don't mind if you run them by me, but here are the rules.

DON'T send me any e-mail over three paragraphs, and DO separate the sentences,

Put your idea in this form:

Here is what I want to do. Paragraph ONE.

Here is what I'm asking you to do. Pargraph TWO.

Here is what I'm doing alreay on this. Pargraph THREE.

If you have a website, include the url. I'll look at it ON MY TIME at My convenience.

Sending me several e-mails or trying to contact on ICQ/instant messenger and you will be ignored.

There are MANY qualified people who visit this board, most lurk. But if you want an opinion, why not tap into the intelligence that comes here and get several different OPINIONS.

That is all I'm going to give you is my opinion, and you want to know the truth? I'm wrong more often than I'm right.

So it would be in your own best interest to ask several other people, through a post on the forum for their opinions on your ideas.

If you lack proprietary position, and you don't want to disclose your idea, you would be much better off in an Inventor's or Product Develop bbs or private FORUM.

Now per an INDIVIDUAL perspective, it may not seem like much time to you, but I assure you that there are at least 10 other people like you, and I will not allow myself to get overwhelmed.

You will find your ideas welcome here, and your BRIEF e-mails to be welcome also.

Also, if you can't start at SQUARE ONE and tell me exactly what you want to do, then I'm really unable to help you with a project. I can help you clear that up through the SQ1 PROGRAM, but really, you need to have a very clear idea of what it is you want to do BEFORE you take it out and solicit feedback.

I talk to men and women that are world reknowned, and they respond BECAUSE I respect their time...

first and foremost I don't impose, and NO professional that I know would...

so be professional and show my time some respect, and I promise I'll do the same for yours and your ideas, doesn't that seem fair to you?

Thanks for reading, PLEASE, use the forum, there are many people here that are much smarter and more experienced than I am, don't limit yourself to get some really valuable input.

Thanks,

Respectfully,

Gordon (entrenched in my own stuff) Alexander