SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old July 27, 2020, 10:12 PM
Anonymous

Default Skip Rosell Craigslist report?

Hi all, does anyone know where I could buy Skip Rosell's Craigslist report? I understand it's quite a few years old, at this point, but the internet is "forever"?
Old July 27, 2020, 10:43 PM

Default Re: Skip Rosell Craigslist report?

Skip did a Craigslist report in 2007 and then again in 2011.

If you want them, please provide your email address here via P/M and I'll send them to you (PDF's), no charge.

That said, if you want something more current, reach out to Gordon here at SowPub and purchase his latest version of his Chattel Report.

All the best,

JohnnyB
Old July 27, 2020, 11:30 PM
Anonymous

Oh I wasn't aware there was two...I do have Gordon's report, it's fantastic
Old July 27, 2020, 11:31 PM
Anonymous

Pm sent thanks!
Old July 28, 2020, 09:35 AM
Administrator

Default Re: Skip Rosell Craigslist report? Here is a link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Hi all, does anyone know where I could buy Skip Rosell's Craigslist report? I understand it's quite a few years old, at this point, but the internet is "forever"?

So everyone can have it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z0ba1lahmx...slizt.pdf?dl=0

Skip was in bad shape, and never fully recovered from life's events, when he updated this report, he asked me to format it for him and in doing so, I asked some questions and he added to the report.

Skip tried a lot of different things, and he wrote about his experiences. I am glad to share this report with you all, it was some of his best work.

I'd be glad to answer any questions anyone has about this report.

Gordon
Old July 28, 2020, 02:16 PM

Default The report has me thinking...

that I've been stepping over some chattel opportunities in plain sight.
Old March 18, 2021, 06:17 PM

You're right, it's been a few years, but you can find anything on the Internet. I wonder if anyone else uses Craiglist? I thought this site was already a thing of the past. Of course, Craiglist was created a long time ago and has been popular for decades, but the modern world requires changes. Especially now, there are many Craigslist alternatives for buying and selling that provide more options than Craiglist and are safe for users. I want you to look at the list of these sites and tell me which ones you use and why. I'm actually writing an essay on this topic, so if you share your opinion, you'll help me write a better essay. Thank you in advance!
Old March 20, 2021, 12:27 PM
Administrator

Default Earning $100,000.00 a year buying and selling? If not, you should be reading the GJA

CHATTELING NEWSLETTER.

Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, eBay...doesn't really matter, what does is...

DEMAND and supply. As it is with used cars, one makes their money on the buy, not the sell. The where to make offers depends on what it is you have to sell.

Collector PENS, like a Montblanc JFK will fetch a couple of grand, but not on Craigslist.

Those place are OK for smaller priced items, but targeted groups are by far the most profitable.

Gordon (Mr. Chattel) Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasHoward View Post
You're right, it's been a few years, but you can find anything on the Internet. I wonder if anyone else uses Craiglist? I thought this site was already a thing of the past. Of course, Craiglist was created a long time ago and has been popular for decades, but the modern world requires changes. Especially now, there are many Craigslist alternatives for buying and selling that provide more options than Craiglist and are safe for users. I want you to look at the list of these sites and tell me which ones you use and why. I'm actually writing an essay on this topic, so if you share your opinion, you'll help me write a better essay. Thank you in advance!
Old March 22, 2021, 02:05 PM

Default Asking while I wait for CHATTEL NEWS to hit my doorstep ...

Working on upping my chattel game to that $500 profit mark. Vacuums are easy, just want to move up on the profit rungs. And I can only find so many dyson and rainbow vacs in any given a month.

When browsing listings, everything in that $500 profit sales range ($2499-5001) is on wheels. No reservations about chatteling a car, except my state limits you to 3 car sales per year before requiring dealer licensing.
Old March 22, 2021, 08:37 PM
Administrator

Default Re: Asking while I wait for CHATTEL NEWS to hit my doorstep ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsansi View Post
Working on upping my chattel game to that $500 profit mark. Vacuums are easy, just want to move up on the profit rungs. And I can only find so many dyson and rainbow vacs in any given a month.

When browsing listings, everything in that $500 profit sales range ($2499-5001) is on wheels. No reservations about chatteling a car, except my state limits you to 3 car sales per year before requiring dealer licensing.

Keep an eye out for custom drapes, as always.

I wouldn't flip a car for less than a 2k profit, we have restrictions too. But, keep an eye out for VINTAGE Campers. Here are some SOLD listings at eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...&LH_Complete=1

Change the search of Sold to highest price first and scroll down the page, and you'll see a whole bunch which have been SOLD in that price range. NOW is a good time to be looking for these, and VINTAGE, my gosh, some are 40 years old even and still fetching thousands of bux.

Here is an interesting one,
https://ebay.to/3rcX9ob

With 106 bids, it was sold for 3850 and has damage to rear, but it is a 2003 repo and may not even be road worthy. But, if it were a chattel item, even with some work probably a couple of thousand of profit in it.

Gordon

PS More later. Keep an eye on your state's auctions too, especially schools.

Last edited by GordonJ : March 22, 2021 at 08:57 PM.