Go to the Main Business Forum page

I'm about to do the unthinkable and get a JOB! [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : I'm about to do the unthinkable and get a JOB!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Jim Kaiser
September 13, 2006, 12:24 PM
I've been spending a lot of time thinking about this and weighing the pros and cons and I've determined that there is a job out there that I REALLY want.

It's an airline job. I really have no desire to do the actual job but the flight benefits that are included seem way too good to pass up.

I'm in a position where my businesses pretty much run themselves without me and I've got lots of free time.

I want to be able to do a lot of traveling to a lot of places that tickets would normally cost 2K round trip for me and my son.

I wouldn't mind working part time if I knew that I would be using thousands of dollars worth of flight benefits every month.

I'm about 5 minutes away from my local airport and one of the big airlines here is having a "job fair' tomorrow and they will be doing interviews and hiring on the spot. I'm 100% confident in my ability to nail any interview for a job that I'm qualified for.

My question here....

I've never had a resume and I guess I need one for this thing. Since I haven't had a real job in nearly 20 years, mine may look a little strange.

Does anyone know of a good resourse online that might help me create a killer resume?

Any input is appreciated.

Jim

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page