Go to the Main Business Forum page

An 83 year old Granny made $250.00 yesterday, and I'm going to RISK my life to find [Archive] - Page 6 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : An 83 year old Granny made $250.00 yesterday, and I'm going to RISK my life to find

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Dien Rice
September 26, 2006, 05:06 PM
It's always the same, the less than $100 course to AMAZING riches. If these courses are so great, why don't you just do them youself and save the aggravation of having to beg us to buy your course over and over again.
I looked over GJA's eBay ad again - I don't see the words "AMAZING riches" or anything like that there. I think that came out of your own imagination - because that's what you "expected" to see. However, in this case, you "saw" wrong.

Speaking from experience, I think "chatteling" is great knowhow to have. It means you know how to make money and build your wealth, by buying and selling. I think it's ingenious.

I learned from Gordon myself, and have profitably "chatteled" items from computer laptops to MP3 players to brand new music CDs.

Now, the following comes from me, not Gordon. You can "chattel" at any level. Billionaire Kirk Kerkorian started to build his wealth as a teenager by buying and selling cars, then continued to build his wealth by buying and selling planes. (I haven't done it to anywhere near that level, but his example shows it's possible.)

Just because you're jaded and cynical doesn't mean that other people shouldn't have the opportunity to learn.

- Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page