Go to the Main Business Forum page

Could someone, anyone, please check out paydotcom.com to see if it is UP? [Archive] - Page 17 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Could someone, anyone, please check out paydotcom.com to see if it is UP?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]

GordonJ
October 8, 2006, 07:54 PM
or type.

Thanks Phil, God forbid I should ever actually sell anything HA!...

I'm testing out Skip's split commissions sofware, and I need to THANK HIM for all his help, he sent very detailed instructions.

And, I think I've got all the bugs (that I added) worked out. It seems to be working just fine.

This will be fine as long as I limit the number of affiliates, probably just to those already in the GJA Chatteling group...I noticed at paydotcom that a couple of people I didn't KNOW had signed up (in the whole 3 hours that I had it posted)...to be an affiliate...which probably is good if I want JUST an affiliate plan...

Skip's way is a little more labor intensive, for now, but I can create pretty quickly and I like the idea of not having a 3rd party involved.

Anyhow, I'm going with a Split Commission for now.

Thanks for asking Phil, and please, walk on your tippy toes, I wouldn't want to wake any one up around here....he.he.

Gordon Jay

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page