Go to the Main Business Forum page

Devil in the details; HOLIDAY's are fast approaching, and Sunday morning rant? [Archive] - Page 5 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Devil in the details; HOLIDAY's are fast approaching, and Sunday morning rant?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

DBeavers
October 30, 2006, 10:14 AM
Gordon J, you stated:

"Every single idea I've read about here, there and everywhere seems to gloss over the details of what you actually have to do; to make money with the "biz op".

Advertising specialties...."

Of course I gloss over it on this and other forums - The hosts are paying for the server space they let me have at no charge. I'm just being a considerate guest.

I link to my website, where I provide a lot of details. Then, I have a link with a form to complete, if the curious are interested in receiving a free, no obligation 3 1/2 pound package with the heavy details, the K & B 228-page "Best Buys" catalog with over 1500 different products, ALL at discount prices, and lots of resources - online and off.

It would cost me a lot less to put all those details in an eBook to give away or sell on eBay, but I gladly bear the expenditure of my time and capital as I believe anyone serious about the opportunity will get far more from my hands-on 3 1/2 lb. package of materials, including 5 or 6 sample products.

Sorry for the rant, but just wanted to show I don't gloss over the opportunity or the fact that it requires personal effort (work) on the part of anyone looking for a home-based business.

Dennis

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page