Go to the Main Business Forum page

G-mail...Yes? No? Maybe? [Archive] - Page 12 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : G-mail...Yes? No? Maybe?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13

Dien Rice
November 13, 2007, 10:50 PM
Hi Phil,
Actually nothing complicated...

I use Gmail as a Keyword tool by Using/entering particular niche keywords & multiple keyword phrases into Gmail...

And receiving Quality newsletters in particular niche industries related to interests and needed research...

As I mentioned... Even though some don't like the Ad format... I Love them... :)

Out of respect for other businesses and their Ad budgets I never click on their Ads... I just do multiple copy & paste's to collect the URL's...

Surprisingly I find Lots of interesting ideas, products and information Different from Googling and other forms of research...
That's a great idea!

I checked it out (by looking at the ads I usually ignore in my own Gmail) - and you're right, they're great "idea"-generators!

In fact using Adword tools and Adsense Ads off of Quality web concepts is another Great Research tool for Niche Finding...

As you mentioned "Google news alerts"... Trying doing some copying & pasting into Gmail for more ideas...

Sometimes all you need is a few Good Finds to Create some nice Toll Postions...

I'll throw out one more interesting idea out there that only a few are Doing...

Contacting niche Newsletter publishers who are Not publishing their newsletters open face on a website/blog... Do some Deal Making to get access and permission to Use their content... ;)

They get Free Publicity with all their links with Free web/blog hosting on a different IP address and other Goodies that you can “twist” & more...

You get to Use their Content to Profit with by placing Ads with one of the many Advertising networks & other stuff...
http://lists.econsultant.com/top-10-advertising-networks.html

The Ideas & Possibilities in Today's business world are Endless...
That's also a fantastic idea... Thanks Phil!

It's a true "win/win" type of deal too... :)

Cheers,

Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page