Go to the Main Business Forum page

Anyone else interested in forming either a chatteling group or toll positions? [Archive] - Page 10 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else interested in forming either a chatteling group or toll positions?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Bob Blagg
March 20, 2009, 03:09 PM
I have a client and a friend from Texas, who was out of a job and needed some money fast.

While we were discussing the problem, I asked him if he had ever sold at flea markets. He said he had always thought about it but never knew where to get products, without selling the same thing as everyone else.

So we brain stormed and found a possible Toll Position product, so he invested $50.00 in a booth space and setup for a weekend.

In that two day period he made $5,000.00 after all expenses and he has repeated that same process probably 4 or 5 times since then, with the same results.

Even though he has found a full time job, that keeps him on the road a lot, he wants to setup again this summer.

All we did was take two of Gordon's ideas, chatteling and Toll Positions and combined them to make great money for my client and friend.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page