Go to the Main Business Forum page

Anyone else interested in forming either a chatteling group or toll positions? [Archive] - Page 13 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else interested in forming either a chatteling group or toll positions?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19

Phil
March 28, 2009, 06:00 PM
Yes, I have been interested in toll positions for some time. I have been waiing for about a year and a half for the Harvey brody info to come out. I did email Gordon J from sowpub about a year or so ago and he was talking about private labeling and than somehow having others sell the products-but I would need the course I guess. I only half understood what he meant or how to accomplish that. I will be moving from the states in a few months, to Ecuador, so he suggested that I could do this from there as well. At the moment I work full time so I cant 'go out and look' at something nor do I want to do so.
It would be great if I could start this immediately, but I would need more information.
Some may have Not noticed...

But since Gordon hasn't Direct linked his Hotsheet Catalog individually yet... :)

Click here... Scroll down a little and you just might Find a few of those buried Secrets somewhere inside... ;)
http://www.lotteryhotsheets.com/hotsheets.html
TOLL POSITION HOTSHEET

Just thought I should point that out...

It's Amazing at what's Sometimes in front of us...

But we still just Don't see it or get the message...

Money... Honey... And a few other things...

Phil

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page