Go to the Main Business Forum page

Gordon/Dien: Question on Harvey Brody- [Archive] - Page 13 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Gordon/Dien: Question on Harvey Brody-

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]

spyglass
June 29, 2014, 06:15 PM
Hi Dien,

First, I hope your issue with type 2 diabetes is in check and your health continues to improve or at least has stabilized. Diabetes has gone through my family like a runaway freight train going down hill without breaks, so I feel your pain.

My question regards if Mr. Brody in his updated Toll Position program will address the affect the soon to explode 3D Printing industry, according to those who studies these trends says will be the next world changing technology, will have on his model as far as injection molds toll positions are concerned?

I will hazard a guess that 3D printing technology will make traditional plastic injection molds obsolete in two shakes of a dog's tail in the not too distant future.

Thanks Dien. :-)

P.S. Besides what your doctor has you doing, you may want to look into Springforest Qigong as a way to naturally address your condition. I do not have diabetes and have no plans to make myself an easy target for its development in my body. I just started my first 100 days of Qigong practice.
Once you get it down, the full routine takes about 35 minutes to do. Can be done standing, sitting or lying down! I am doing the standing version, but had to sit mid way through because my out of shape legs needs the rest. Each day in micro steps I get stronger.

Just Google Springforest Qigong for further information.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page