Go to the Main Business Forum page

Just put up a site looking for critiques [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Just put up a site looking for critiques

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

sandalwood
January 3, 2012, 04:32 PM
I would say be gentle in your critique but that wouldn't help me improve. As the title says, I just put up a site at

http://www.couponsbythemillions.com

The site offers a free download of a book by the same name. The book has 100 websites that are focused on coupons, discounts, freebies, samples, etc. It is pretty straightforward actually. I even included a one time offer on the site in case someone wanted to spend a few bucks with me.

I emailed my existing 864 subscriber NL base and had 11 downloads as of this writing. Probably will get another 20 or so when people get home from work. For my list, that is great. My list goes to senior citizens btw.

I am looking for your first impression, wording that can be changed, and, in fact, anything you see that can make it better. I do not have one affiliate lilnk in the book nor did I accept paid advertising. I wanted to be sure it was as clean as I could make it.

I also put a description after some of the sites, ie, those that sent me a description and an opinion after some of the others. Most are just listed w/o any description or opinion. I visited each site to be sure it was real and did what it claimed.

Thanking everybody in advance who responds.

Tom

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page