Go to the Main Business Forum page

Help me move a mountain ... [Archive] - Page 5 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Help me move a mountain ...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10

Dien Rice
July 31, 2012, 10:46 PM
I've decided to do something I haven't done before. I want to move the mountain in a different direction and to do that I have to ask just like Jim asked us to buy the book.

I'll buy the book if Jim will send me the cash value he placed on the bonuses instaed of the actual bonuses themselves.

He is asking us to do him a favor and I don't mind doing it but I want to level the playing field. If he sells a million copies it is alright with me if he keeps the entire almost 10 million dollars.

I just want my bonuses in cash. That only seems fair. After all, doesn't one good turn deserve another?
Hi Tom,

I had a look at Jim's "bonus offer" page...

http://www.mustardseedsshovelsmountains.com

He doesn't put any dollar value on the bonuses at all (he just calls them "cool little" bonuses).

Since he doesn't put a dollar value on them - does that mean you're asking for $0?

That is, you'll buy the book, as long as Jim gives you $0 in cash?

That might not be too hard... ;)

Best wishes,

Dien

P.S. I bought the book without the bonuses - I still thought it was excellent (I'm only halfway through it so far, but it's already worth more to me than what I paid, in my opinion)... :)

P.P.S. I'm not an affiliate or anything - I am a Jim Straw fan, however... I've profited by applying some of the methods he writes about in his reports...

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page