Easy Membership Profits---I'M DONE [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Easy Membership Profits---I'M DONE

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Skip Rosell
October 2, 2012, 02:47 PM
Hi my friends,

I have finished the Easy Membership Report. Yea! Between being sick and
a computer crash I didn't think I was ever going to get done.:)

I am going to put this out to the public for $27 and I asked Dien if I could offer it to the members here at an 80% discount. $5! He said go for it. :) Thanks Dien.

I have been sending parts of the report to some people looking for feedback. I got a lot of feedback and most of it was like this one:

Skip, you MUST be feeling better.......this is great stuff :)

I wish you had shared this a long time ago, you would of saved me a lot of unnecessary WSO's :)

This is great information. I have not touched the videos yet and I have learned so much.

Another thing I was thinking about was adding a niche youtube video link on some days that teaches something about the chosen niche. What do you think?

Ideas are flowing like crazy with what I have read. I know the videos are going to be great. What you are teaching in simple format, the gurus make it look hard or leave something out. I can't wait for the traffic information.

I feel like I should of let you kept the other $5 that I overpaid plus some more.... :-)

Linda Williams
North Carolina

I noticed that this customer paid twice for the report and sent her a refund for one.

Now is your chance to get this Easy Membership Profits report for only $5. Here is the link.

http://skiprosell.com/member/

I'm looking for any feedback you can give me good or bad.

Best of success,

Skip Rosell

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page