Go to the Main Business Forum page

Hemp [Archive] - Page 3 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Hemp

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9

sandalwood
August 17, 2014, 10:25 AM
Great pitch, Tom.

Why is there such negativity toward hemp? The plant, the fiber, the products. All tainted by this 'ooooh! Hands off!' attitude.

I think it is clear that it is high time (pun kind if intended) to rethink some things. To revive a tired business buzz phrase: Lets think outside the box.

Tom, love your page. I visited there this afternoon, before you posted this!

I was searching for your Senior Moments stuff that Ron mentioned.

Robert,

Thank you for the nice words. My senior stuff is at:

http://senior2senior.org

Everything is free on the site with one exception. It is my Senior Pride magnetic ribbon. I sell it for $5 and it is the only fund raiser our Ministry uses. We don't ask for government money, foundation money or even a donation from members.

If there is anything useful for you, please take it. And, if you feel so inclined share it.

As for hemp, I might publish, on this forum, some of its uses. That way, the idea people may come up with programs that work. Like Don Alm said in one of his posts, some of those WSO's don't live up to their hype.

Here on the Pub, there ain't no hype, just doers. I have an idea for a hemp food product but didn't get a good feeling from some of the manufacturers I looked at. Since it is food and this is regulation central (FDA, FTC, etc.) I want to be sure everything not only gets off on the right foot but stays there. The DEA is pretty quick to send in its SWAT team to "protect the citizens".

Anyway, got long winded there when I just meant to give you the senior site.

Have a good day.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page