Go to the Main Business Forum page

Hemp [Archive] - Page 5 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Hemp

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9

sandalwood
August 18, 2014, 09:48 AM
Dien,

Thank you for the very nice words. Australia like the U.S. looks at hemp as an illegal drug. That's why there is only one "legal" farm in Oz and no "legal" farms in the U.S.

On the other hand, we have universities that, Mississippi for example, have been growing it and researching for years. Several states have passed laws that make it legal for farmers to grow but the farmers still have to walk through the DEA licensing process.

Colorado, Washington and California allow the growing and selling of cannabis sativa with THC. This is the psychotropic chemical. My emphasis is on cannabis sativa with CBD. This is the medical chemical and WON'T make you high no matter how much you smoke.

Here is a link to a cannabis saved my baby story:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2710488/The-mother-toddler-sent-home-hospital-die-claims-daughter-making-miraculous-recovery-thanks-CANNABIS.html#ixzz394eGUjhb

Notice it has a UK address. There are other stories like this one but the pictures in this story make it worth reading.

You can also read about a "pot" grower in CO who has devoted an entire grow to CBD cannabis because of what it did for a young girl suffering from seizures.

The U.S. government is well aware of its benefits. Read USG patent #6630507 and tell me the creeps don't know the difference between THC and CBD. And, that is on both sides of the world.

Anyway, thanks again for the great words.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page