Go to the Main Business Forum page

One thing I'm doing about my health... [Archive] - Page 10 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : One thing I'm doing about my health...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14

Dien Rice
March 12, 2015, 08:46 PM
I'll see what I can dig up. I have been into eliminating or at least reducing the toxins in the house and body so I have articles in a folder. I just have to remember what backup drive I put them on. I only have 4 so it shouldn't be too hard.

Here is the free ebook I mentioned above: http://senior2senior.org/FreedomFromFat.pdf

I got it from another NL I read.
Thanks for sharing that booklet, Tom.

It talks in part about having a low-carb, high-fat diet.

It happens that I've been trying out this diet for little bit over a week! I've had some good results.

Some of my diabetes symptoms have gotten better since I started this diet. My energy levels have also been much higher.

The only problems I've had are with what they call the "low-carb flu!" It's not a real flu. Instead, these are flu-like symptoms that you can get as your body is adjusting to the low-carb, high-fat diet.

So, whenever I get these "flu" symptoms now, I do eat some carbs until the flu symptoms go away. However, with each day, I seem to need to do this less and less, as my body seems to be adjusting to burning more fat.

Thanks again, Tom! Are you doing this diet yourself?

If you are doing this diet yourself, or if anyone else is, I would love to hear about your results! I'll report what my results are, too, as I continue with the diet.

Best wishes,

Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page