Go to the Main Business Forum page

Is Donald Trump's run to be Presidential candidate part of his business strategy? [Archive] - Page 5 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Is Donald Trump's run to be Presidential candidate part of his business strategy?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

sandalwood
July 30, 2015, 04:39 PM
Thanks Tom,

That was a good article!

There's no doubt Donald Trump is a kind of business "genius"...

I read his first book, "The Art of the Deal," many years ago, and I still think it's one of the best books on "deal-making" (which in my mind is different from "negotiating")...

To me, "deal-making" is bringing multiple parties together, so everyone wins... and you get a piece of the pie too!

There aren't that many books on it that I'm aware of (but there are a ton of books on "negotiating")...

What's Donald Trump up to? I'm sure he has something up his sleeve... I'm sure it's more related to his business than to winning the presidency. And I think there's a reasonable chance he'll get what he wants (whatever that might be)!

Best wishes,

Dien

Obviously no one knows what he is really up to. But here's an interesting question. What if it is in all honesty to actually create jobs to replace the jobs we've lost in this country?

As president he can do that faster and better than any other human being on the planet. As a businessman do you think his "interests/holdings" would benefit even if he had to put them in trust?

Too many of the plebeians can only look at the clown like atmosphere the media assigns to him. That is brilliant because he doesn't spend a dime on publicity and gets to be the number contender in all the debates. These same unwashed masses of today become converts when he stays #1 in the polls and all of a sudden he is their idol.

I think this guy is smarter than he looks. He might even have a physics degree.:D What do you think?

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page