Go to the Main Business Forum page

Wow, what a launch! Geronimo, the free new email app for iPhone and Apple Watch... [Archive] - Page 4 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Wow, what a launch! Geronimo, the free new email app for iPhone and Apple Watch...

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Dien Rice
August 31, 2015, 11:52 PM
It's not a listed company at this stage...
By the way, they probably will raise more investment capital in the future. If anyone is interested in investing, I can put you in touch with the right people.

The "catch" is you have to be an accredited investor - http://www.investor.gov/news-alerts/investor-bulletins/investor-bulletin-accredited-investors
(This is due to US securities regulations.)

Any kind of early internet "startup" type of investment should be considered "high risk"... My view is that this is a "high risk / high reward" investment, meaning you could make a lot of money - or you could lose it all too.

My personal approach is to only invest in these types of investments an amount of money which, if I lose it all, won't affect my lifestyle too much. (Please note that this is not investment advice - if you want investment advice, please consult a trained professional... My reason for saying that is because I am not formally qualified to give investment advice.)

- Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page