Go to the Main Business Forum page

S-P-I-D-O-G [Archive] - Page 3 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : S-P-I-D-O-G

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

GordonJ
March 22, 2016, 01:27 PM
Here, here. Very good broad brush explanation. I have a question about reaching Z.

Here's my question: When we reach Z and stay there have we really achieved our goal(s) or are there hidden/silent components of Z that continue to need attention? In other words, have we really reached Z and no longer have to worry about interference from any outside sources?

Good question.

The reality of Z is, it goes into aa, bb, cc, or a maintenance mode with the occasional crisis du jour.

To my knowledge, no perpetual motion machines, so even the smoothest running operation needs lube and oil to keep running smoothly, or parts need replacing.

But, Z has different rooms, or, in the highway analogy, different lanes.

Getting to good health, a worthwhile Z, is the one part, but keeping good health, may be outside one's realm of control.

Reaching a financial Z, now requires some effort to maintain it, or to roll it into the next.

So, be it money, health, love, or whatever the goal is, there are steps taken to get there...and then a new goal, a maintaining of the achievement or releasing it and going down a different path.

The end isn't the view from the rooftop, but rather the view from inside the casket, eh?

Gordon

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page