SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 19, 2007, 09:32 AM
Skip Rosell

Default Re: WANTED: Your Participation - Not That Hard, IMHO

Hi Michael,

Thank you for asking.

Before I give my answer let me say I have not posted lately but I have been lurking and picking up all the great ideas that are given freely on this board. Thanks to all who have given so much to so many.

Today with the Internet I believe anyone, anywhere, can make a living. With a computer and an Internet connection you can twist and turn what you find as you surf the net into CASH.

Here is an example. In Jan. 2007 I ran across the book $7 Secrets. Most of you know about this book but how many have made money with it?

If you read the book and said, that's great, but I don't know how to make a web page or I don't understand PHP and all that coding, you most likely put the book up on your computers bookshelf and did nothing with it, right?

Some people, even Sowpubbers, have made a ton of money with the IDEA behind this book without a website, auto-responder, list, programming, etc. I have seen the signature links for this book on many forums, including here and these people are making money without their own website or any of that other mumbo jumbo. No it is not a full time living to sell this one book…..

BUT, let’s take this a step further and twist and turn it a little bit. After I bought the book I received an email from Jonathan Leger about a site he started to let other people sell their books using his method. I went to the site and found over 100 books listed that I could sell by just changing the URL to include my Paypal address and get the CASH right away into my Paypal account. Now today there are over 550 books listed.

So I set up a PPC campaign (which does not take much knowledge because Google walks you through the process) and between early Jan. and the first of May, I sold over 1,000 books. I won’t say how many over a thousand but I am happy.

I spent about 30 minutes a week to do that. No long hours hunting keywords, all I did was list the Author and Title as keywords with misspellings and that was my total keyword list. Now I’m not telling you this to brag, I am telling you this to lay the groundwork for a free offer. I don’t even want your email address (or your first born ) to get the information. I want to show you that anyone that wants to try can make a full time income from anywhere if you think of how to twist and turn an idea.

Now I took this one step further and thought how would this work with other Authors, even more famous Authors? It worked like a charm. I would list a popular book with the Authors name and send them to a book club site for that category of books. If my listed book was a mystery then I sent them to a “Mystery Book Club” page and of course I get a commission on any purchases.

By twisting and turning an idea it can lead to other ideas that bring in CASH. How about taking that same idea and set it up for people who love woodworking? You could send them to a site that sold woodworking plans, woodworking equipment or woodworking tools. And you make money on each and every buyer. Heck, just pick a category and find the popular Authors for that niche, set up a campaign and off you go.

Now I have made this sound easy, IT IS NOT. You have to work to learn and to search out the Authors and to write the ads and so forth. But once you learn you have that knowledge FOREVER.

On some of my $7 offer campaigns I got a total of 10 or 15 clicks a month with a sale or two but they were profitable. I had to set up quite a few campaigns to make those sales but I did the work and now they just set there bringing in the CASH.

Now it is your turn if you want to do the work. I will give you a head start by given you the knowledge. I wrote a quick report just for Sowpubbers that you can download FREE. No email address needed.

http://makemoneyalert.com/sowpub.htm

Best of success,

Skip

P.S. By the way Michael, I don’t think the Auto Accident Kits are “quirky money making things” but then I am the author and love my work.