SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 21, 2008, 02:55 PM
Administrator

Default Is this a needed "service" and how can it best be delivered. This falls under the

heading of:

"There are more of YOU out there than I thought."

The last week has brought me some interesting email. And some interesting people who are READY to act. Some of you have. CONTINUE that, and you will be amazed at what happens. Nap Hill alludes to it in his book, Think and Grow Rich, when he talks about when riches appear, you wonder where they've been hiding and how fast and furious they come.

You'll have an AH-Ha moment...OH, that is what I needed to do.

(Slap upside forehead).

ACTION. Many of think it is action...but the truth is:

IT is SUSTAINED action. Continuous activity TOWARD a given goal. As Mr. Brody says it,

"Solve ALL your problems in the direction of your goals."

So this is a survey. You can help me better understand things.

IF you have more than one or two "make money" products, including my Chatteling reports or video or audio programs...and one or two of some other people...it doesn't matter who...

And you are "struggling" with sustained ACTIVITY...what do you need?

What sort of a "service" (as I referred to in the subject header) do YOU need to help you take all this great information you've paid hundreds, perhaps even thousands of dollars over the years...

and APPLY it to your own life.

It seems that there are a lot of people who have the KNOWLEDGE, but they haven't gotten over the hump of CONTINUOUS activity toward their goals.

I am going to take some of the blame...because I am CRYPTIC...and the SQ1 (Square One Workshops) are indeed very cryptic...as is the formula in Remote Influence...as are some of my other work.

See, when I say to a golf student, "hit the ball"... they get confused. It is a simple instruction. Same as "slow down and follow through"...maybe the only golf instruction about 55% of all golfers really need.

When you hit the ball, even only a few feet...you get FEEDBACK.
Then you hit it harder and harder and harder...and you ADJUST each time...I can take a 5 year old and use this technique to produce an almost perfect golf swing in about 5 minutes of time...I've done it.

Adults struggle with it. "What do you mean hit the ball?" "I don't know how that's what I'm paying you for, to teach me."

Truth is, in golf (life) the results of the shot you just made is all the instruction and feedback you need. Isn't it?

My TRIAD:

Doubt is a shawdow of your fear.
Confidence is a reflection of your experience.
ACTION is the revelation of your faith.

YES, it is cryptic, but if you read it...THINK about how shadows are made...think about what made you confident in the past...well, you get a pretty neat little "how to" in there.

Distractions. Devils. Details. A "devil" is anything that tempts you to NOT pursue your course of action, it is a distraction. Paraphrase a very famous saying,

"get thee behind me DEVIL"

When the devil (distraction) is behind you, you can't see it can you? So the solution to many problems about following through on a money making idea or concept is to have a very clear vision of what is in front of you...

explained in great detail in the POA and the Diagrigm of Life in the SQ1.

OK.

Do I need to open up a web site just on the SQ1...and all the tools I've accumulated over the years to help people get over their humps? OR is this stuff already out there...like with Joyner's simpleology type stuff, or Anthony Robbins stuff?????

I'm getting the feeling there are more people FLOUNDERING than I imagined, OH, I knew there were the three of you (HA)...

but I think I may have underestimated the NEED for a sound, tested and proven goal setting and GOAL KEEPING and GOAL REACHING materials

maybe something I need to have Ben and Harvey address in the upcoming products????

I don't know. YOU tell me, please? Do you need a workable, realistic goal setting and goal keeping type thing?

Thanks,

Gordon Jay Alexander