SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 19, 2014, 05:54 AM
SteveSki

Default Re: Hey Phil and Dien... what do you guy's think about this for an angle?

I’ve been thinking of a different angle to take my business international. Instead of teaching people my system to creating and selling fantasy portraits there is no reason why I can’t hire photographers back in the States and pay them $25 to shoot a 20 – 30 minute portrait session like I do with a few photographers here.

I can book portrait clients from anywhere in the world as long as I have a phone and Internet service.

I’m tired of trying to get photographers to become entrepreneurs so why not just give them what they want by booking portraits sessions for them and paying them $25 to shoot it for me…

I’ll take the raw images that a photographer takes for me and have my team of digital artists do the enhancements. And then, instead of trying to teach a photographer how to present and sell the images I can do the sales presentation via an online webinar meeting between the portrait client and myself.

If photographers just want to get paid to take pictures and not be troubled with learning sales and marketing, I can just outsource the picture taking and eventually replace myself with a portrait consultant and pay them by commission or a salary with bonuses based on their sales.

I’ll end up making far more by just working my system this way instead of trying to teach non-entrepreneurs to do what I do.

Today I decided to take a day off and work on my tan at the beach. It gave me a chance to work on the business instead of doing things that I could just let Vera my assistant handle for the day.

But after an hour I had to run back to my van for a notepad and pencil to write out a prospecting script for recruiting photographers to work for me. Relaxing on the beach while listening listening to the surf gave my mind a chance to clam down and the script just suddenly pop into my mind!

Also put together the below ad for Craigslist…. But the little discovery I made a couple of days ago is one hell of great way to get all the qualified leads I want for free! I can already tell that this will be a far more effective than postings ads on CL.

If one or both of you would like to see it let me know and I'll also share the cool traffic method I mentioned above. Maybe you guys are already aware of the method but I had never been aware of it until just a couple of days ago.

Cheers,
Steve