SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 28, 2015, 05:43 PM
Don Alm

Default Consider this.....

One of my sons reported that "Property Appraisals" in his area are "going thru the roof". (He's in the Property Appraisal biz)

This means people are SERIOUS about buying Real Estate......especially HOUSES to set up their New Homes.

So...what does this mean to Entroopeneers like me and you?

To ME.....it means a "HOT Market" to make some "serious money" from.

Now.....I am NOT considering selling anything to the Buyers BUT.....to biznesses that would like to contact these New Property Buyers!

Do YOU think that biznesses like "Pest Control"..."Landscapers"....."House Painters"....."Interior Decorators"....."Spa Sellers"......TV Satellite Cos"
..... "Carpet Cleaners"...."Medical Clinics"...."Dentists".... "Chiropractors"
...."Auto Mechanics".....etc.

Type in "Welcome Wagon" in Google and see what types of biznesses come up in your area.

ALL these biz would LOVE to contact NEW HOME BUYERS! WHY? So they can get to these newcomers FIRST.....B4 their competitors can.

So.....WHY would these biz owners want to pay YOU..... $200 A MONTH to contact 100 Home Buyers a month?

Because YOU can offer them something no one else can! Which is...."AN INTRODUCTION TO THEIR BUSINESS from people who've just bought a house in your area"!

So.....how do we do this? We get a LIST of New Home Buyers and send them a Large PostCard Welcoming them to the area and.....explaining that they can Scan a QR CODE to get special "Welcome Coupons" from local businesses.

Some years ago.....I did this with Printed Coupons in envelopes. Nowadays, a PostCard with a QR CODE gets better results.

So.....$200 x 20 sponsors = $4,000 A MONTH with very little expense. And, this is just for 100 home buyers month. What if you're in an area of 200 Home Buyers or more....each month?

Well worth looking into.

Don Alm.....long time promoter guy