Originally Posted by GordonJ
New course? Everything I know condensed into the following five lessons:
1) Other people. Their preoccupations; how to know, understand and then break their preoccupation and plant your ideas directly into their minds.
Once you know this, you can get other people to help: as in OPMoney, OPTalent, OPEnergy, OPContacts, OPTime, or just how to help and cooperate with OP for mutual benefit. The big KEY (secret) is MUTUAL benefit.
2) You. What makes you tick? What do you want and why? How to set and achieve goals.
3) Intersections. Where 1 meets 2. Where YOU meet them. It is critical and yet often overlooked, seldom understood, rarely explained but I cover it all for you.
4) Your ARC. From the cradle to the coffin, the Parade of life is a flowing river...are you paddling upstream against your own current?
5) Why YOU matter. Your uniqueness, your one of a kind experiences, your life and what you want to do, and what you actually do.
There you go. Five little LESSONS of life.
Which one do you find the most interesting TODAY and should I make this course available (thinking of dripping it over several weeks).
I think for me - and I may be different from other people - the one that interests me the most is number 5...
As far as I can tell, this is pretty unique to you...
I remember you once posted - "I have NO competition"
As far as I know, nobody talks about that - but you!