SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 17, 2023, 07:50 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default These are a very powerful tool!

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for reminding me about HOTSHEETS… They are a very powerful tool!

One copywriter - Doug D’Anna - sometimes sells relatively short reports (maybe 10-15 pages or so)… for hundreds of dollars!

This shows what can be done!

Of course, just like your “Off-Key Singing Telegram” story - if people feel they’ll get a big monetary benefit from it, they’ll pay the money…!

https://www.sowpub.com/story-singing.shtml

Best wishes,.

Dien

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
So, OHIO, home of the Wright Bros, and Wright-Patterson Air FORCE base has tossed its political hat into the ring for Air SPACE Force. Although, it was apparently going to go to Huntsville Alabama, there is now political chatter of the War of the Worlds between Colorado and AL.

So, back when Trump made his public speech about PROTECTING our skies, and our SPACE, it was just another sound bite in the long going trumpets of doom and gloom due to Aliens. ET is about to phone us all home. Be afraid, be very afraid.

So say the One World Order conspiracy folks over at channel WACK, hey, one of my favs, just sayin...

Distract the masses with the revelation we are not alone.

As Dien pointed out, mainstream media, in cahoots with politicos embedded, are prepping us for the THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING and the sky is really Aliens. They want us to believe IT'S A COOKBOOK.

The HOW TO SERVE HUMANS text found in an old Twilight Zone episode.

Is the harvest on its way? Do we surrender our individual rights for the protection of humanity? For the greater good?

My ambivalence about a Space War is akin to worrying about the attack of the Killer Tomatoes. Which is real, ya know?

Anyhoo, you've got those who think the One World Order Illuminati crowd is about to REVEAL the dragon, (ET's of all sorts) and UNVEIL the PRINCE...a unified world effort to defend ourselves and our planet.

And we have those who are meeting in groups around the world and contacting ET via meditation and Astral Projection and believe they will lead us to a higher consciousness.

My earthly body, in need of food, clothing and shelter...and my carnal needs have me scribbling notes for HOTSHEETS and specialty reports for all sides of the issue.

Is that wrong of me?

Am I just a capitalist opportunist? Am I a modern day Henry Ford or Joe Kennedy, those great WAR profiteers...although Ford may have been in his flivver, he and Adolph were buddying up.

Here I am, the whole wide world is in danger...humanity is at risk...earthlings soon to be a tasty stew, or soup for the Grays, Whites, ET al, ...

and I'm thinking about getting a little loot out of their pockets...FOR WHAT? To build a bigger bunker?

To have more freeze dried food in my future?

Pure Greed?

YIKES.

My brain isn't big enough for all this. Thank goodness I made my peace with ET during my abduction...

like the saying goes, When Ford is in his flivver, all is well in the world.

Gordon

Yet, I still think maybe the Roswell crash was a staged event, and we found the model T version of their spacecraft, those wiley ET coyotes...YIKES again.